Forums

Topic: Max and the Magic Marker - PS move calibration?

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

ztpayne7

Hey guys! I haven't posted on your site before, but I've been following you guys since January.

Anyway, I just got around to trying the Max and the Magic Marker demo, and I came upon a problem.  When it gets to the screen where you select playstation move or the dualshock upon loading up the game, I can't get the ps move to register with the game.  It lights up correctly but it won't advance past that screen.  I haven't used the move in a while and I'm playing in a fairly dark room, but I've never had any problems with it playing Sports Champions or the Fight before.  Is there something I'm missing?  It plays okay with dualshock, but I'd really like to try it with the move before considering purchase.  Has anyone else had an issue with it?

ztpayne7

James

Welcome, thanks for joining the site!

Let me ask our reviewer about this and see what he did; if that doesn't help I'll get in touch with Playlogic and go from there

Cheers!

James

ztpayne7

Thanks James!

Just as an update, I bought Max last week since it was on sale...and PS move works fine.  I guess it was just a problem with the demo.

ztpayne7

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.