Forums

Topic: Just Dance 3

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

mystvearn

I'm actually looking forward to this game-from a fitness point of view. Is anyone else the same? I've been using the EA sports active 2 for more than 3 months. I can definitely say that EASA2 does increase my endurance but after 3 months its a bit bland. The product itself is good if you want to get into shape, but fun factor is not there. I think the best thing I did on it is the punching and step arobics. I might have move fun if I could jump, but second floor does not permit me to do so.

I noticed that the preorder price for PS3 is £39 on the official website. Is that "cheap"? Is the RRP going to be like £60? Just dance is one of those games that holds its value even after some time. Looking on ebay does suggest that and this is the first JD on the ps3, so it should hold its value even more.

mystvearn

NathanUC

I'm looking forward to it as well. I'm not a HUGE dance fan, but it's a lot of fun to play with family/friends (I've played the Wii versions).

For getting into shape, I still prefer DDR/The Fight personally.
Amazon lists it as a $39.99 here in the US, so that's a huge plus. Probably just trying to stay competitive with other games in the genre as well as keep price similar to the Wii counterpart.

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

mystvearn

Hopefully the review will be out soon

mystvearn

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.