Forums

Topic: Favorite Move Game

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

ragingbender

So, now that several good games have come out for the Move, I want to know what your favorite is.  Nothing is off limits from PSN games through Killzone 3.

ragingbender

din_djinn

I don't play the Move a lot by myself.  (But the new SOCOM 4 demo has me interested.)

The game that I end up playing the most is still Sports Champions.  Now that I have a 2nd controller, it's become a favorite for play with my friends, especially during these early spring months when the weather is cold and wet and we can't "play" outside   (Though we're all adults.)

din_djinn

dmmp1234

When people come over it's Sports Champions.
I play mainly MAG and John Daly's Prostroke golf.
I want to try SOCOM 4 as soon as the regular Demo is out.

dmmp1234

Wastedyuthe

By far my favourite is Sports Champions, specifically Table Tennis and Gladiator Duel.  So much precision accuracy and satisfaction.  A shame nothing since has come close.

Wastedyuthe

Malvadeza

I Really like Sports Champions. Killzone 3 and Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves are pretty fun too. Start the Party can be fun too, but only with some friends. I am excited about Sorcery, looks amazing!

I'm Not Cocky... I Just Love Myself! ;D

James

Welcome to the site, Malvadeza! Glad you're enjoying your Move so far, and I agree Sorcery should be great - can't wait to hear more at E3!

James

Malvadeza

@James Newton Thank You!

I'm Not Cocky... I Just Love Myself! ;D

dmmp1234

I think sorcery is going to be a giant hit! It would be awesome if Harry Potter made a Move game thou! Anyone know any news on that?

dmmp1234

James

I've not heard of any Harry Potter game yet - the last one had Kinect controls and was pretty awful by all accounts! I think if Move takes off they'll incorporate it into Deathly Hallows pt. 2 but that's a way off yet. We'll keep you updated here though!

James

Tatsumaru

I don't have many move games yet, but from the ones I have, doubtless Sports Champion is the one I enjoyed the most, altought I have a lot of fun on Time Crisis Razing Storms and Killzone 3.

Tatsumaru

Slapshot

Killzone 3, Dungeon Hunter Alliance and Disc Golf in Sports Champions has to be my absolute favorite so far.

Auditorium HD, Dead Space Extraction, and Tumble take runner-up spots.

Sorry, I can't have just one favorite!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

PSN: crossed23 | Twitter:

naruball

Sports Champions so far. I'm a volleyball player and being able to play a good volleyball video game is really awesome. It's very accurate too (I pretty much do the same moves I do in real life).
I've also had tons of fan playing Gladiator duel and the rest of the games (though not as much).
I've bought 15 Move games so far and I haven't been really disappointed by any of them yet, except maybe Aragorn's quest and Dance on Brodway. Still not sure how I feel about The Fight (either the controls are awful, or I need some time to figure out how they work).
Tumble and Singstar Dance are great as well.

naruball

James

Welcome to the site, naruball!

Sounds like you're having a blast with your PlayStation Move (apart from Dance on Broadway, but I feel your pain there!)

What Move games are you looking forward to on the horizon?

James

Weskerb

Well Sports Champions is my favourite Move only game. My favourite Move enabled game is probably Heavy Rain, but I actually enjoyed that game more using the DualShock 3 controller. I think that's because that is the controller it was originally designed for.

Weskerb

hamispink

definately killzone 3, but sports champions was great. especially disc golf and ping pong! I am looking forward to resistance 3 to be my new favorite and i'm also interested in how move will be incorporated into the ico collection.

edit- nevermind, ico collection doesn't seem to support move, ah well. . .

Edited on by hamispink

PSN id: HamisPinkish

naruball

@James
Sorcery seems quite promising. I've already bought way too many move games, so I plan to beat those first and then buy any of the new ones.

naruball

wiseguy24

Yea it seems sorcery has potential to be a great game, if it ever comes out?They have been showing demos for sorcery since E3 2009 and yet they still have not set a release date for it yet. That is not a good sign for success in the world of gaming or software in general.

wiseguy24

vjk333

Sports Champions is my favorite. But I also am really enjoying Tumble. My wife and I also play Blue Toad Murder Mystery. The game makes a lot more sense with Move.

I was really bummed not to hear of any news about Sorcery at E3. Medieval Moves looks promising...That will probably be the next Move-only game I buy...unless I give The Fight: Lights Out a try.

vjk333

kk_20

re5, The fight... One question, is time crisis worth it? It's pretty cheap lol

kk_20

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.