Forums

Topic: When is the PS Move getting a STAR WARS Game?!

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

wiseguy24

Why isn't Lucas Arts developing a game for the move. They make multi platform games all the time, and i some how doubt that George Lucas has run out of the like 15 BILLION he he's made from the whole franchise yet and cant afford to have two developer teams one to learn kinect development and the other ps move.

The move controller is so similarly shaped to a light saber and is held and waved around in much the same way, you would think it would be natural for Sony to get them on board for a ps move game. I know they have Kinect Star Wars coming out at the end of the year, and I'm looking forward to that coming out but all t he Star Wars games for the next gen consoles have been a real disappointment.

I know Lucas Arts is all about new technology and the kinect sensors are more advanced then the move's, but it just seems like they would have more of a chance for stunning game success with the move. I've seen the E3 demos for kinect star wars and while the saber combat system look good navigating  your character through the levels doesn't seem so spot on?

wiseguy24

vjk333

I totally hear you and have wondered the same thing.

Somebody needs to send Lucas Arts a copy of Sports Champions and have them play the gladiator sport. When I played the gladiator game, I instantly thought about how cool it would be to play a Star Wars game on Move. It would be loads of fun deflecting blaster bolts, battling Sith lords, etc.

It is crazy to think that something like that isn't going to happen, let alone not already in development. Here's hoping more developers try to harness the power of Move and get us some fun games to play.

vjk333

James

My best guess is that we'll see lightsaber combat in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed III, whenever that's announced. For now they're likely concentrating on Kinect Star Wars and having a Move-capable lightsaber game might make the 360 version look bad.

Let's hope we see one soon!

James

wiseguy24

That's true but they shouldnt release kinect star wars until its good. no matter for how long they need to delay its release. With how frustrating it is to navigate a character in a game with shity  controls in a controller mad gamme, just imagine how frustrating a shity one with 1 to 1 motion controls.

wiseguy24

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.