Forums

Topic: the DIABLO III Reaper of Souls PS4 thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 404

Tasuki
get2sammyb

Is this a good pick up and play game, or does one have to invest a lot of time into it?

Its pretty easy to pick up and play IMO.  You dont have to listen or watch the story you can skip the story parts if you want by pressing a button.  The funny thing is with this game you dont realize how much time you invest in a play session till you look at the clock and go OMG I have been playing for 6 hours!  Lol

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Tasuki

Wow so I found a cool feature in the PS4 version (not sure if its in the PS3 version) but early tonight my son and I were playing and beat a yellow boss creature and it dropped a legendary belt for me.  It also dropped what looked like a wrapped Christmas present and the item was called Present for thezackster7 which is someone from my friend list.  When I went to it in my item screen, all I could do was press X to send it.  Thought that was pretty cool that even if you aren't playing the game you might get something from some who is.

@ztpayne7:  Might want to check your mail in Diablo III 

My Backlog

Tasuki

Ok so I just made it to Act II but I have a question, it might seem dumb but I didn't see how do to it, but my question is how do I put gems into sockets on my gear???

My Backlog

NathanUC
Tasuki

Ok so I just made it to Act II but I have a question, it might seem dumb but I didn't see how do to it, but my question is how do I put gems into sockets on my gear???

You should be able to just "use" the gem. That should pop up a list of gear with open slots. There is an NPC somewhere in ACT 2 (part of the quest, you can't miss it) who can also do it. It's possible you need to get that far before you can even socket one yourself

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

Tasuki
NathanUC
Tasuki

You should be able to just "use" the gem. That should pop up a list of gear with open slots. There is an NPC somewhere in ACT 2 (part of the quest, you can't miss it) who can also do it. It's possible you need to get that far before you can even socket one yourself

AH ok thanks.  I am use to World of Warcraft where you just click on the piece of armor and there is an option to add a gem but when I do it in Diablo III I didn't see any.  Perhaps though you are right and I need to meet the NPC first.  I also remember doing it in the PC version but I dont remember how I did it now.

My Backlog

Splat
Tasuki

Wow so I found a cool feature in the PS4 version (not sure if its in the PS3 version) but early tonight my son and I were playing and beat a yellow boss creature and it dropped a legendary belt for me.  It also dropped what looked like a wrapped Christmas present and the item was called Present for thezackster7 which is someone from my friend list.  When I went to it in my item screen, all I could do was press X to send it.  Thought that was pretty cool that even if you aren't playing the game you might get something from some who is.

Yeah, the present system is awesome. It's on the PS3 version as well. It will random pick someone on your friends list that also has the game. It also doesn't matter what your level is either because the present will be around the level of whoever opens it.

There is a mail box in each Act normally around your stash box for when someone sends you one.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki
Splat
Tasuki

Yeah, the present system is awesome. It's on the PS3 version as well. It will random pick someone on your friends list that also has the game. It also doesn't matter what your level is either because the present will be around the level of whoever opens it.

There is a mail box in each Act normally around your stash box for when someone sends you one.

Yeah no one has sent me anything but I think that's cause no one on my friendlist is playing this game anymore or at least not in awhile.  Still its a cool feature.

My Backlog

Scollurio
Tasuki
Splat
Tasuki

Yeah no one has sent me anything but I think that's cause no one on my friendlist is playing this game anymore or at least not in awhile.  Still its a cool feature.

Im playing plenty here and there,
add me if you want a chance for some gifts!
Name = PSN!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Scollurio
Tasuki

@Scollurio:  I thought I had you but I guess not I will be hopping on in here in a bit so I will add you then.

All right, got your request, what level are you on your main Tasuki?
Ill gladly join up with you, hopefully this weekend, at the moment I'm a bit stressed out, being self-employed and pre-christmas craze and all that yadda yadda yadda!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Splat
iDangerMouse_

Is it worth getting the PS4 version since I already have it on my xbox 360? Does the new modes and everything make the game worth buying again?

Adventure Mode alone makes it worth buying again. That said you will have to beat the story to unlock the mode.

ShogunRok

Hello Diablo III enthusiasts, I have a question...

I'll be starting this on PS4 for the first time, and I'm really not sure which class to choose -- torn between barbarian and crusader, because I always go for the warrior type characters. Any advice? Any preferences?

ShogunRok

Twitter:

Splat
ShogunRok

Hello Diablo III enthusiasts, I have a question...

I'll be starting this on PS4 for the first time, and I'm really not sure which class to choose -- torn between barbarian and crusader, because I always go for the warrior type characters. Any advice? Any preferences?

Wizard is my favorite but out of those two I would lean towards Crusader.

Here is a quick look at each.

Crusader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZJh2fHi1Zg

Barbarian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9CNFRMJmIo

Edited on by Splat

Tasuki

@Scollurio: I just finished Act I on my Crusader so like mid twenties I believe.  I might have a bit of time this weekend but I do have to work so I might not be on.

@iDangerMouse: They had a black Friday sale on it on the PSN that's when I grabbed it.  You can transfer your Xbox character to the PS4.  Also some places have lowered the price to $49.99

@ShogunRok: I have been playing the Crusader and have been having a lot of fun with it.

My Backlog

Splat

The best thing about the Crusader IMO is the passive skill Heavenly Strength. With it you can use a two-handed weapon in your main hand while still using a shield in your off hand.

Edited on by Splat

Tasuki
Splat

The best thing about the Crusader IMO is the passive skill Heavenly Strength. With it you can use a two-handed weapon in your main hand while still using a shield in your off hand.

I dont know about the PS3 version but the PS4 you get a 20% I think reduction to damage while using that skill.  I know on the Xbox 360 version there is no reduction.  Does the PS3 have the reduction as well?

My Backlog

Tasuki

I think I have fallen in love with the Crusader class.  I have a level 42 Crusader now and she is just so much fun to play.  Didn't think I would enjoy a class as much as the Demon Hunter.

Anyone else like the Crusader?

My Backlog

arnoldlayne83
Tasuki

I think I have fallen in love with the Crusader class.  I have a level 42 Crusader now and she is just so much fun to play.  Didn't think I would enjoy a class as much as the Demon Hunter.

Anyone else like the Crusader?

The Crusader was the first character I built. I use it to play with my girlfriend (she is a Demon Hunter). I love it, it is a very good tank for playing coop, more strategic than the barbarian. now I am at lv.70 (+18 paragon) with it and is just undestructible. The shield projectile is one of my favourite perks of it.

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

PSN: markthesovver83

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.