Forums

Topic: Anyone like playing mobile game?

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

EllieEverett

I have to work and cannot spend too much time on console game. Recently I play Game of War and Rush of Rune on my iOS. Anyone like to talk about mobile gaming and join me?

EllieEverett

Splat

Angry Birds Epic. I have never played any of the other AB games, I just like the RPG elements in this one.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Punished_Boss_84

Yes.

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

Victor_Meldrew

Never. Loathe mobile games. Vita or nothing. I make exception to pokemon on anything though.

Victor_Meldrew

Grilly

Yes! Ever since I discovered make up and dress up games I've become a hardcore mobile gamer. They're as good as online flash games (used to play them a lot!) but much more handy when you're commuting or in class.

Grilly

themcnoisy

Pay 2 win mobile games, an industry using barely legal psychological gambling ideology to entrap todays youth into a cycle of false success and debt. The gameplay is simple requiring little to no skill, the graphics appeal to children, progression is married to funding, The game mechanics are obscurely named and difficult to explain leading to initial logical reasons to learn, however this is a facade to enable an emotional connection to fleece you of more money. They are a bane of the industry, a worrying look at the future and an investment bankers wet dream. So no, sorry you can play on your own. Buy a vita.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

mjdeleon

raises hands I love playing mobile games! I used to play COC but i'm just playing puzzle games llike Candy Crush and Honeyday Blitz 2 rn. Anyone who can recommend other games?

mjdeleon

Tasuki

I have played a few games on my phone mainly just WWE Immortals, Hearthstone, Kung Fury and Pinball Arcade. Other then that I am not much of a mobile gamer.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

RegalSin

You have been warned not to discuss emulators here. Take it elseware -Tasuki-

Edited on by Tasuki

Checkout GaMEr TrEcK dot com

AkuAku

Yes absolutely!

Also, some studios are porting psp games to mobile & tablets so yes I'll definitely play more & more with my mobile

AkuAku

xMEADx

Not much of a mobile gamer, certainly won't spend cash on them the only one's i've tried i've played for an hour max and never played them again. Not saying I would never play them if they ever dramatically improve I might but atm they don't offer me anything and tbh i'd prob play them on tablet.

Edited on by xMEADx

xMEADx

PSN: xMEADx

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.