Forums

Topic: Your latest platinum

Posts 121 to 140 of 355

Splat

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

Add this to the list of games that I got off PS+ and enjoyed that I probably never would have played other wise.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

Prototype 2.

SillyBoyJudas

Last Platinum is inFamous First Light about several months ago. I am near Platinum on AC Unity

SillyBoyJudas

PSN: SillyBoyJudas

X3remes

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - platinum'd this past Sunday. It's the only online multi-player game I've ever enjoyed. Nabbed it when EA gave it for free at the PlayStation Experience event in December, and I'm so glad I did. Very enjoyable game

X3remes

General_Spiller

Splat wrote:

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

Add this to the list of games that I got off PS+ and enjoyed that I probably never would have played other wise.

I'm in the middle of going for this one too! Such a quirky game and really enjoying it despite not having amazing graphics, decent controls etc. Loving the Twin Peaks nods as well. Awesome game so far.

General_Spiller

PSN: General_Spiller

SteveButler2210

Sound Shapes. It is entirely possible that I will have nightmares about Thermogenica #2...

From 16/08/15 I’m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

[url=http://psnprofiles.com/SteveButler2210][/url...

PSN: SteveButler2210

Wesker

Far Cry 4. Great game IMO, though the process of getting the platinum was a bit frustrating because one of the coop trophies requires some coordinating.

Wesker

Wesker

iDangerMouse_ wrote:

Wesker wrote:

Far Cry 4. Great game IMO, though the process of getting the platinum was a bit frustrating because one of the coop trophies requires some coordinating.

I'm two trophies away from platinum. So heartbreaking!

Changing Lanes? I can help you with that, if you like.

Wesker

Wesker

That's weird. They don't really trigger towards the end of the game I don't think. I think I did that stuff in the early stages of the game. The only thing I can think of is starting a new game.

Wesker

Splat

Wesker wrote:

iDangerMouse_ wrote:

Wesker wrote:

All I need is Changing Lanes and Brother In Arms. If you could help me out sometime that would be great.

NomNom

I can't even remember, I'm pretty sure it was Wolf among us, but it's been awhile so I can't be sure. I'm one trophy away on Infamous and I'm really close to strangling something...

PSN: Ultranomnom

I'll take the Vita to the grave with me, even if Sony won't.

PSN: Ultranomnom

Wesker

Splat wrote:

Wesker wrote:

iDangerMouse_ wrote:

Wesker wrote:

All I need is Changing Lanes and Brother In Arms. If you could help me out sometime that would be great.

Sure! No problem. It will only take about 5 minutes. See you online.

Edited on by Wesker

Wesker

Im_AhN

BloodBorne

And ready To Help

Im_AhN

Clay_Davis83

Tales of Hearts R, loved every minute of it, expect for the balloonatic trophy. Onto God of War: Chains of Olympus.

PSN: ClayDavis83

Twitter:

Splat

Rocket League!

Splat

Clay_Davis83 wrote:

Rocket League as well!

Nice!

Also just got my 26th Plat thanks to Far Cry 4.

Edited on by Splat

Tasuki

Yeah I have a feeling with as much as I will be playing Rocket League I will get the Plat for it and I am not even that much of a trophy hunter.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.