Forums

Topic: Grand Theft Auto V | OT | Welcome Back to Los Santos

Posts 1 to 20 of 24

Tasuki

I will be picking it up.  Not to sure if I will be playing the single player mode since I already beat it on the 360, but I am looking forward to the multiplayer online mode.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Gamer83

Just 5 1/2 more hours to go. I'll definitely be replaying the singleplayer (I liked it that much, easily my favorite GTA since Vice City), and maybe I'll even try online this time since I've got some friends who skipped the game last year because they were saving for PS4s but they will be playing it now.

Gamer83

Scollurio

Got it on Xbox360. Made my switch to PS3, got it there, got it now. Always enjoying it!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Bread-Not-Toast

Really been enjoying, as it's my first GTA, must admit I've laughed quite a lot,especially how Michael took his anger out on his wife tennis instructor.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

Tasuki

Well I will be landing in Los Santos very shortly .  I might not be around a whole lot since I have Thanksgiving coming up in a week which means I have to prepare a turkey (and when I mean prepare I mean defeathering and all that fun stuff).  But I should be around nevertheless.

My Backlog

Tasuki

So I have to ask is it odd that I spent the last 3 hours just driving around Los Santos as a taxi driver?

My Backlog

Gamer83
Tasuki

So I have to ask is it odd that I spent the last 3 hours just driving around Los Santos as a taxi driver?

Nah, sometimes driving is the best part, just to listen to the music. Also, I wasted about 3 hours last night playing the tennis and golf minigames.

Gamer83

Tasuki
Gamer83
Tasuki

Nah, sometimes driving is the best part, just to listen to the music. Also, I wasted about 3 hours last night playing the tennis and golf minigames.

I haven't tried it yet but can you play golf or tennis in First Person mode?

My Backlog

Gamer83

@Tasuki, I actually don't know, haven't tried doing that yet.

Gamer83

SilentJ

I haven't had enough gaming time because of work but I'm really looking forward to diving into this during the Thanksgiving break.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Tasuki

@Gamer83:  Guess one of us is going to have to try that then huh,

Got some house cleaning to do today to get ready for family for Thanksgiving but after that I am hoping to hit the streets of Los Santos.  If anything I might do some more taxi driving or hitting the shooting rage.

My Backlog

Tasuki

@Gamer83:  Well my son played a few tennis matches and found out no you cannot play tennis in first person mode.  Haven't tried golf yet but I am guess you probably can't

My Backlog

Gamer83

@Tasuki, guess, it's just as well. First person tennis seems a bit tricky. Golf I don't think be as bad since you're using the little course layout on the side to lineup your shot anyway.

Gamer83

Splat

I felt like tennis was one of the more underrated things to do in GTA V. I wasn't expecting it to be done very well but ended up really liking it.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Gamer83

Yeah, wasn't sure what to expect either but I think it's actually better than some tennis games I've played over the years. If I had a choice I'd take the GTA V tennis mini game over the first Grand Slam Tennis any day. Although EA improved things quite a bit in the second game.

Gamer83

Tasuki

Yeah I can easily spend alot of time playing tennis.  I like the golf too but not as much as tennis but then again I am not a huge golf fan. 

In all honesty though there is so much to do in GTA V that for me the story is second nature (I did beat the story on the 360 though).  I guess I should play online more then the main game.

My Backlog

Bread-Not-Toast

Love tennis, it is really fun and actually very well done in Gta.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.