Forums

Topic: The Last of Us Patch

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Ronin424C

Hi Iv just found this site having come over from the xbox360.
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem Im having with TLOU game, I tried emailing Sony and Game UK (who sold me the game in a PS4 bundle) but a week on Ive not heard from either of them.

The problem is when I bought the PS4 bundle I got a digital download of TLOU. I downloaded the game and have been playing the story mode, but when I choose factions or Downloadables DLC it says Ive not got "the latest patch installed."

When I go to the PS4 home screen and highlight TLOU icon, press Options and select Check Updates, it tells me that "A update for this application is available. To check the download status of the update file, select Notifications - Downloads.  "OK", "Go to Downloads"
When I choose Go to downloads, it shows 2 files for TLOU, both installed within 10 minutes of eachother and the 2nd one is described as an update file, other than that there is nothing else listed. I installed this more than 17 days ago.
Sony replied but there answer had nothing to do with what I asked them and Naughty Dog just send you to the PS4 files. Game seem to normally take about a week to get back to you, but Im still waiting 10 days on.

I would really appreciate any help you could provide, sorry for long post

Thanks in advance

Ronin

Ronin424C

ZeD

First thing I would do is deleted the whole game and start again.
When it has downloaded, check for updates and see what it picks up then

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

Ronin424C

Cheers mate, Im waiting on Game getting back to me to try that, as after I downloaded the game I deleted the email they sent me with the code doh!
Thanks though

Ronin424C

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.