Forums

Topic: Game Ideas

Posts 1 to 20 of 25

SethPuddle

Every gamer has had one amazing idea for a game that they would LOVE to see come to be.
I never get bored of hearing awesome new game ideas.
what are some of your own unique game ideas that you would like to see actually happen?

SethPuddle

PSN: Sunny_Shores

get2sammyb

I always wanted a Victorian London Grand Theft Auto kind of game, with stage coaches, and romance, and ridiculous fashion. When they first showed The Order: 1886 trailer, I thought that's what we were going to get... Then the guns came out and I was a teensy bit disappointed.

I still think that game's going to be as close as I'm going to get, though.

ShogunRok

What I'd love to see is a cop game made by Rockstar. I guess that essentially means it'd be Grand Theft Auto, only you play as a cop rather than a criminal. I just think it's something that Rockstar could do brilliantly. Basically, an open world game where you solve crimes, arrest people on the street... there could even be a really good narrative in there. You could even be a bad cop!

I don't know, maybe it's not that good an idea, but I always thought it'd be cool to be on the right side of the law in an open world game.

ShogunRok

Twitter:

DualWielding
ShogunRok

What I'd love to see is a cop game made by Rockstar. I guess that essentially means it'd be Grand Theft Auto, only you play as a cop rather than a criminal. I just think it's something that Rockstar could do brilliantly. Basically, an open world game where you solve crimes, arrest people on the street... there could even be a really good narrative in there. You could even be a bad cop!

I don't know, maybe it's not that good an idea, but I always thought it'd be cool to be on the right side of the law in an open world game.

Isn't LA Noire basically that?

PSN: Fertheseeker

Weskerb

What I'd like is a game set in a fantasy world with exploration, narrative, and well-developed characters. However, I don't want a combat system based on class roles, I don't want to be counting HP, MP, EXP, or any numbers at all to be honest. I don't want to be spending anymore time in menus as I have to. That's not something I enjoy. Why does everything have to have numbers in fantasy RPGs? If they can do a fantasy exploration game without all the RPG nonsense, I would be very happy indeed.

Weskerb

get2sammyb
Wesker

What I'd like is a game set in a fantasy world with exploration, narrative, and well-developed characters. However, I don't want a combat system based on class roles, I don't want to be counting HP, MP, EXP, or any numbers at all to be honest. I don't want to be spending anymore time in menus as I have to. That's not something I enjoy. Why does everything have to have numbers in fantasy RPGs? If they can do a fantasy exploration game without all the RPG nonsense, I would be very happy indeed.

I feel like Skyrim came close to this. Yes, all of the numbers and RPG staples were there, but the way the levelling system worked allowed you to ignore a lot of this if you wanted. It basically increased your stats based upon the way you were playing.

Victor_Meldrew

Mmorpg survival game, only, its set in the real world like a sims type game but you can do pretty much anything you want, get a job and start a family, be a vagrant and stab someone for a cheeseburger, if you like, just wonder off into the wild and get lost, die, keeping watching as the animals munch you down, walk in front of a bus, save peoples lives etc

Edited on by Victor_Meldrew

Victor_Meldrew

DualWielding

I would like to see a game based on teen slasher flicks where you actually play the slasher (i.e you are Jason/Freddy style psycho killer and kill teenangers) you can actually customise your killer's theme, weapon ect

PSN: Fertheseeker

Weskerb

@sammy I agree. Skyrim is very close to my ideal fantasy game, but I would like to see it done by someone else other than Bethesda to see what they come up with. Also, still a little too much time in menus. It's better than Fallout 3, but still, more can be done in streamlining the experience IMO.

Weskerb

Enobmah_Shards

Augmented reality skyrim!

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

DerMeister

This is an idea that only hit my head just yesterday, but I'd like to see something like a platform game where you take a song on your hard drive and the level makes itself around the song. Like, the background, platforms and whatnot change depending on what song is playing. Maybe there'd also be a level editor that would be similar to a music maker of a sort.

It's an idea I've thought about that would seem really fun, and probably challenging to play too, but also really flawed. Songs with alot of repetition would probably be boring, along with potential tech issues and the like. Not to mention PS4 not storing music on the hard drive, though I would make it to read the stick as well.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Bread-Not-Toast

Assassin's Creed set in Victorian London, if you have seen the BBC series Ripper Street, having an AC game set like that would be fantastic.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

Tasuki
ShogunRok

Sounds like LA Noire lol.  Wish they would make a sequel to that game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

BoltedArc

Hmm a game idea of mine would be an 2d side scroller that starts off with 4 characters each
specific abilties and combinations as you move through out the course enemies come at you, as you destroy them a combo meter shows up and reaching a certain amount gives you a power boost enabling you  to do things like launch wave projectiles to instant completion by destroying the stage! The cut scene to a knight laying waste to all that oppose him by charged sword  sending a huge shock wave, end scene, you are on a stage devoid of enemies and you run to the next stage! This gives the player the drive to  be fastest in completing  the game and try to discover unlocked abilities. This game or one that involves you starting out in 2D greatness and as you get hit degrade to an nes mario where you can only attack by jumping on enemies till you find a powerup!

Edited on by BoltedArc

Look from a farther distance to see the entire picture, even if you don't want to!

Scollurio
get2sammyb

I always wanted a Victorian London Grand Theft Auto kind of game, with stage coaches, and romance, and ridiculous fashion. When they first showed The Order: 1886 trailer, I thought that's what we were going to get... Then the guns came out and I was a teensy bit disappointed.

I still think that game's going to be as close as I'm going to get, though.

I'd buy that game in an instant.
Kickstarter anyone?

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Scollurio
Not-Another-Ad

Assassin's Creed set in Victorian London, if you have seen the BBC series Ripper Street, having an AC game set like that would be fantastic.

I love victorian london.
I love ripper street.
I love penny dreadful.
But you're trolling right?

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

arnoldlayne83
DerMeister

This is an idea that only hit my head just yesterday, but I'd like to see something like a platform game where you take a song on your hard drive and the level makes itself around the song. Like, the background, platforms and whatnot change depending on what song is playing. Maybe there'd also be a level editor that would be similar to a music maker of a sort.

It's an idea I've thought about that would seem really fun, and probably challenging to play too, but also really flawed. Songs with alot of repetition would probably be boring, along with potential tech issues and the like. Not to mention PS4 not storing music on the hard drive, though I would make it to read the stick as well.

Can't Imagine what could came out from the solos of 21th century schizoid man or any other prog rock song

Cool idea, by the way...

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

PSN: markthesovver83

AdamNovice

I would love to see a Hearthstone style PlayStation card game featuring all of Sony's characters from Kratos to the more obscure like Blasto. And I even have the...PlayStation AllStars Battle Decks. Failing that...an open world Blade Runner style game.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

CrazyOtto

Otomedius Terrific, a third Otomedius game that would be the series's PlayStation debut.

CrazyOtto

GAMINGLORY

I would really really love to see a dev do an epic open world, third person rpg on Conan The Babarian.
It would be so awesome to see The Atlantean sword in Conan's hand once more.

Playing The Game... That Is Playing Me... Playing The Game...

PSN: GAMINGLORY

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.