Forums

Topic: The Push Square Wrestling Thread.

Posts 121 to 140 of 738

Splat

I thought they were actually going to do something with Cesaro there for a minute only to be disappointed once again.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

I seen they finally added a "watch list" and "continue watching" features on WWE Network. It's about time.

Splat

It happened...

33425fl.jpg

Gamer83

How'd he make his debut?

Gamer83

Gamer83

So Sting and HHH at WM probably?

Gamer83

Tasuki

I have to say I did enjoy Survivor Series alot even before Sting made his appearance.  I really liked the tag team match the most its good to see them going back to traditional tag teams rather then lets put these two guys together that we don't know what to do with like they were doing a few years ago.  The  Ambrose/Wyatt match was great as well.

The only thing that disappointed me was the prematch with Cesaro again it just puzzles me as to why they are holding this guy back.  This is the guy they should have went too when Daniel Bryan was hurt instead of John Cena.  But hey maybe in few years we will be seeing Cesaro the soul survivor of a Survivor Series match like Ziggler.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Gamer83

Tuned into Raw last night for the first time in a while. Was a decent show until the end. They're bringing back the anonymous GM? Horrible idea.

Gamer83

Kage_88

You know, for all the cynicism and frustration that is so prevalent throughout pro-wrestling fandom (and something I'm also guilty of) - Sting's debut was one of those moments that reminded me why I love this fake sport in the first place.

What an incredible moment.

Nintendo Network ID: KrissB

3DS: 2621-2629-6453

Xbox Live: GonkDroid88

PSN: Kriss_B

Steam ID: kage_88

GOG ID: KrissB

Feel free to add me!

Splat
Gamer83

They're bringing back the anonymous GM? Horrible idea.

I'm thinking (hoping) it was just a one night thing and we will find out who is running things next week.

Splat
Tasuki

The only thing that disappointed me was the prematch with Cesaro again it just puzzles me as to why they are holding this guy back.

It boggles my mind really. I can't remember the last time the guy had a bad match?

Tasuki
iDangerMouse_

He should be AT THE VERY LEAST the U.S Champion. And in all honesty, I think he'd make a great World Champion. I think he just needs a really great feud with someone like Ziggler.

I honestly thought they were going to build something on him and Sheamus when they had their match for the US Championship a few months ago but then he lost to Sheamus and nothing happened after that.

My Backlog

Splat

In other news I want to see JBL clothesline the hell out of that stupid bunny.

Splat

So, CM Punked signed with UFC. I think 36 is a little old to make the switch but we will see. It's a smart move by UFC either way. He will sell PPV's with some wanting to see him succeed and others wanting to see him fail.

DerMeister

I'll be honest, but I feel like Punk to UFC was kinda a bad move. He's 36 with nagging injuries and has no MMA experience at all. It'd probably be fine if it was a one off thing like Batista, but he wants to make a serious run, and I have a hard time seeing it working out.

It also seems kinda hypocritical of him to try MMA. He complains about being hurt and whatnot, yet he'll make the switch from fake fighting to the real thing. Obviously he's not going to do crazy things like diving off the cage or anything like that, but he's going to actually get punched and choked, so you'd think that'll bug his injuries, but he's cool with it.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Tasuki

He might be able to do good in UFC due to his background in Muy Thai and Jiu Jitsu.  But honestly if he has the same attitude in the UFC that he did in the WWE well then I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he is getting the stuffing kicked out of him there.

My Backlog

Splat

NXT PPV's > WWE PPV's

If you have never watched NXT and want to know what it's about just watch last nights NXT Take Over Revolution.

Tasuki

My biggest problem with WWE PPVs lately is the fact that they dont have a WWE Title match. 

How come in the past they have stripped the title from people because they are unable to defend it in a 30 days or something like that.  If that's some sort of standing rule how come they haven't stripped the title from Brock he hasn't had a match for like two months.

My Backlog

DerMeister
Tasuki

My biggest problem with WWE PPVs lately is the fact that they dont have a WWE Title match. 

How come in the past they have stripped the title from people because they are unable to defend it in a 30 days or something like that.  If that's some sort of standing rule how come they haven't stripped the title from Brock he hasn't had a match for like two months.

Simple, Brock brings cashola. If he wasn't a big name he wouldn't get this special treatment.

To be fair though, it was probably the only way they could take him. Kinda hard to follow up ending Taker's streak and all, but they really booked a mess with that one.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.