Forums

Topic: Anybody enjoying Tales of Hearts R?

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Enobmah_Shards

Got the pre-order at my Gamestop.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

JaxonH

I just picked the game up today myself, but I haven't started playing it yet. Too busy with Bayonetta 2, Lords of the Fallen, and Halo Master Chief. Let me know what you think of it if you start playing...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

PSN: jaxonholden

Enobmah_Shards
JaxonH

I just picked the game up today myself, but I haven't started playing it yet. Too busy with Bayonetta 2, Lords of the Fallen, and Halo Master Chief. Let me know what you think of it if you start playing...

So many games, so little time... @.@

Edit: I played the game and the storyline is addicting. The combat system never ceases to amaze me. My fave character so far is Hisui.

Edited on by Enobmah_Shards

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

Enobmah_Shards

So far I like the chase link battle system. You basically upgrade your somas in order to unlock skills, artes, and supportive bonuses.

I am mid halfway to the storyline btw! I also got two hidden trophies!

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

LKing

I've got it earmarked as a christmas present. The reviews look like your very predictable Tales reception, which is fine with me. If you look on metacritic, most games in that series fall around the 75-80 mark. Which, as I say, is fine with me. Part of the reason I love the series is that it doesn't try to blow you away. It's very safe and just pleasant to play.

Edited on by LKing

LKing

Enobmah_Shards

Update: Just got the silver trophy spiria superior, the storyline is now intensifying! O.O

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.