Forums

Topic: Freedom Wars | OT | They'll Never Take Our Freedom...

Posts 1 to 20 of 34

get2sammyb

freedom-wars-listing-thumb-01-us-psvita-15aug14?$Icon$

Freedom Wars
Publisher: Sony
Developer: Japan Studio/Shift/Dimps

Sadly, it's become a bit of a stealth release, as Sony doesn't seem to want to do much promotion. However, Freedom Wars is finally out on 28th October in North America and 31st October in Europe for the PlayStation Vita. Use this thread to discuss your hype, first impressions, and much more.

Who's getting this game?

ShogunRok

To be brutally honest, I haven't been as impressed with what I've seen. Looks okay, though -- maybe it's one of those games that you have to actually play before you understand it.

ShogunRok

Twitter:

Punished_Boss_84

I knew I forgot something.

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

ShogunRok

Just a heads up, we're looking to have a review for Freedom Wars published later this week..

ShogunRok

Twitter:

Enobmah_Shards
Jazzer94

So what are peoples impressions?

I would like to know as well!

Edit:Don't have the game yet...

Edited on by Enobmah_Shards

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

john_c

I have played up to getting to be a Code 2. The battle needs some finesse to succeed in  - even at this low level if you charge like a bull you are going to get knocked down.

It is fun to play the battles but there is a lot to learn and process. Tomorrow I will see what is outside my cell. I think it may be like Persona 4 - you are limited at first but then the game will expand.

I have nothing to do tomorrow so I will put in a few hours.

At the moment it plays like a Phantasy Star game. Pick a mission from the hub, beat the enemies and then back to the hub. Hopefully being allowed to roam a bit will add more variety.

john_c

NathanUC

I think this is becoming one of my favorite games of all time. I can't get enough of the setting, music, and combat.

My only personal complaint is that the camera gets goofy often when I'm close range. I also have some trouble switching my lock on (or turning it off).

If anyone else is digging it as much as me, please add me

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

BoltedArc

I am enjoying this game right now, not disappointed at all ,the story and gameplay well worth the $ imo!

Edited on by BoltedArc

Look from a farther distance to see the entire picture, even if you don't want to!

NathanUC

BoltedArc wrote:

I am enjoying this game right now, not disappointed at all ,the story and gameplay well worth the $ imo!

What is your favorite weapon type so far? At first I was really into light swords, but now I'm digging the spears. I'll usually take a 3round burst assault rifle as my secondary.

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

themcnoisy

We are getting freedom wars free on psplus!!! Woo woo.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Clay_Davis83

Nice, this should be a boost for multiplayer. Any Code 8 players get at me for Special OPs and Retribution Missions

PSN: ClayDavis83

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.