Forums

Topic: Serious Question: What does Sony have planned for Vita on Dec 6th?

Posts 41 to 46 of 46

Jazzer94
get2sammyb

Sorry, haven't read the full thread. The Vita will be at this event on the show floor, you can pretty much count on that.

With the games being displayed being Indies.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

rastamadeus
Heavyman99

I'd say there's enough core consumers on Vita to carry the thing, at least in terms of Japanese games. Atlus was surprised at how well Persona 4 Golden sold for instance. And before people say: "Then what about Persona Q?" That deal was signed before P4G was released.

Yeah but what constitutes a surprise on Vita? Selling ten thousand copies? A hundred thousand? To indie makers that is huge but to 'proper' (for lack of better word) that is enough to avoid the handheld from now on. There's a reason Vita is next getting a rhythm action Persona (not dissing it, I want it like mad) rather than a version of Persona 5. Music games are, relatively, cheap to make and have strong DLC additions plus are helping keep the Vita just above the water in Japan. Outside of there though there's me and maybe five or six others wanting the game. I exaggerate obviously but no game on Vita is going to get a sequel green lit as there just isn't enough core consumers. I am yet - two years on - to see anybody play a Vita, look at a Vita in a shop or even look at games for Vita in a shop. Not once. It's also well, well over a year since I had any activity on Near. My girlfriend gets 10-30 hits on Street Pass each day. The majority of people who had a Vita don't any more or don't touch it.

get2sammyb

Sorry, haven't read the full thread. The Vita will be at this event on the show floor, you can pretty much count on that.

Yeah, you're right. On the show floor. In pieces after a Sony exec throws it down and laughs at the one person in the audience looking upset. A single tear rolling down his cheek as the exec shouts "f**k you" with a manic smile and a hysterical laugh, "You think we give a damn about this thing?!"

Jazzer94

Off topic, had a look at your back log link thing. Pilotwings Resort man. What a lovely game that is. Like sitting out in the garden on a nice summers afternoon, just a really relaxing game.

Edited on by rastamadeus

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

Jazzer94
rastamadeus
Jazzer94

Off topic, had a look at your back log link thing. Pilotwings Resort man. What a lovely game that is. Like sitting out in the garden on a nice summers afternoon, just a really relaxing game.

Yeah it's a good game (nowhere near 64 but good) just a bit light on content though I still need to Platinum each  level and update my backloggery........

Edited on by Jazzer94

SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

Victor_Meldrew
Punished_Boss_84

I can't believe people can't believe that Sony simply does not want to acknowledge this product.

Sony have the materials, they just don't want to show it. It has nothing to do with audiences. They don't want to acknowledge it, period.

Dude, they are far too busy advertising PS tv

Victor_Meldrew

Enobmah_Shards

When the PlayStation Experience starts streaming, Imma watch SpongeBob on my tv to avoid disappointment...

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.