Forums

Topic: WWE 2K15 Thread

Posts 21 to 30 of 30

Splat

Yeah, I'm passing in-till I can get a PS4. I can deal with lesser graphics but not the loss of game modes and what not.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki

Yeah doesn't surprise me especially since they delayed the next gen ports till next month.  I figured the PS3/Xbox 360 ports would be missing a few things.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

DerMeister

I would definitely wait for the PS4 version, the new stuff just seems fitting for next gen.

Also, I really wanna get a clear shot of CM Punk in next gen. I'm really curious to how he looks since he didn't get scanned.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Splat

Is it true that you can't create Divas on the PS4 and One versions of the game? If not WTH? I actually spend alot of time playing as Divas and would always make a few every year...

Edit: I guess they also dropped Create a Title,Create a Finisher and Create an Arena.

Creating and downloading other peoples creations in these games has always been such a HUGE part of these games for me.. I'm very disappointed.

I don't even have a PS4 yet but this was going to be one of the first if not the first games I got when I did. I will probably still end up getting it but I'm in no rush and not paying full price.

Edited on by Splat

Tasuki

Well I got a chance to play this game yesterday (got it for my son for Christmas) and I think the biggest problem I am having is just the long loading times and the crashes I am getting.  You can clearly tell that this game was rushed to meet the yearly deadline.  Which I dont blame the developers for I blame the higher ups but that's another rant. Hopefully next's years game will be alot more polished

Other then that it's not a bad game but honestly not worth the $60 price tag. 

Another thing that bugs me is that they have CM Punk's original WWE entrance theme song rather then Cult of Personality, but that rather is probably due to not being able to get the rights.

My Backlog

Splat
Tasuki

Another thing that bugs me is that they have CM Punk's original WWE entrance theme song rather then Cult of Personality, but that rather is probably due to not being able to get the rights.

Really? They had Cult in it last year. The must not have wanted to spend the money this year since he is no longer with them.

Enobmah_Shards

I got this game as a gift for Christmas and this game is very glitchy, but I can live with that awkwardly. ._.

The PS3 version got some stuff cut out for the sake of adding new things...

Edited on by Enobmah_Shards

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Confused_Dude
Tasuki

Well I got a chance to play this game yesterday (got it for my son for Christmas) and I think the biggest problem I am having is just the long loading times and the crashes I am getting.  You can clearly tell that this game was rushed to meet the yearly deadline.  Which I dont blame the developers for I blame the higher ups but that's another rant. Hopefully next's years game will be alot more polished

Cult is in, you were probably using his 2011 MITB attire

Staff Writer. Former Push Square Video Editor and Podcast Editor.

PSN: Confused_Dude | Twitter:

Tasuki
Confused_Dude
Tasuki

Cult is in, you were probably using his 2011 MITB attire

Ah I see that  now.  Yeah I was using one of his outfits ok complaint taken back lol.

My Backlog

CThrash13

My son and I have probably played close to 100 matches in exhibition, and we haven't had any crashes or glitches yet. Are these more frequent in the story mode, universe mode, etc.? I haven't started story mode yet, but I plan on doing that soon.

I wish the devs would've put in the option to speed up the gameplay a bit. I know the slower gameplay is probably more simulation, and I understand that. But after getting so used to the last few WWE games, this one just feels like slo-mo at times. I enjoy simulation, but I think the option to speed it up a bit should've been included. We've had a lot of fun so far though, and I think it's a pretty good game for the first one on PS4. I'm sure WWE 2K16 will be really really good.

CThrash13

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.