Forums

Topic: What are you playing on PS4?

Posts 101 to 120 of 163

TOMBOY25

one piece unlimited world red........tomorrow when it arrives

EDIT: oh and Titanfall i love that game.

Edited on by TOMBOY25

TOMBOY25

PSN: TOMBOY25

Holydiver85
Scollurio
Holydiver85

@Jaz007 I completely forgot I downloaded strider, thanks for the reminder. Ive been looking forward to that one.

I ended up picking up a used copy of Bound by flame this weekend. So I sunk a couple hours into that this weekend. Also bought a Vita this weekened but I'll reserve that for another thread.

How do you like Bound by Flame?

Its slow going at the beginning but it seems pretty promising. I just got my "pyromancer" abilities so I'm eager to see where it goes.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Cron_13

Mostly been playing the new Resogun DLC on the PS4. Wasn't sure about getting it, but figured I had so much fun with the game when it first come out I'd get the season pass to support the developers (especially as it was given away with the PS Plus subscription).

Absolutely loving it so far, frustrated as I know I can do better than 35 million on survival but just keep losing concentration when I hit day 4. The demolition mode isn't as much fun, but still solid and a nice change of pace for the game. Fully recommend getting it if anyone's on the fence.

I've played a bit of Strider and I'm sure I'll finish it at some point, but its not grabbing me so far - so its been back to Wii U or XBOX One for my other gaming fix - mostly Mario Kart 8, Titanfall and just finished off Max the Curse of the Brotherhood - which was surprisingly good!

Edited on by Cron_13

| PlayStation Network ID: Cron_13 | XBOX Live: Cron13 |

Tasuki

@Cron_13:  Yeah that's my biggest problem with Resogun, I have to play it in short bursts otherwise I start to lose my concentration due to my attention span.  Don't get me wrong its a great game and I love it but I dont know after awhile it's hard for me to focus on things if I do them for too long.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Cron_13
Tasuki

@Cron_13:  Yeah that's my biggest problem with Resogun, I have to play it in short bursts otherwise I start to lose my concentration due to my attention span.  Don't get me wrong its a great game and I love it but I dont know after awhile it's hard for me to focus on things if I do them for too long.

I think I might make a push for day 3 with a shield and then pause the game for 30 mins while I take a break hehe ;o
It gets manic around day 3/4 and I just keep making stupid mistakes. Some of those high scores on survival though are insane!

| PlayStation Network ID: Cron_13 | XBOX Live: Cron13 |

Tasuki

@Cron_13:  Yeah they are insane lol.  I need to get back to Resogun in a bad way but lately every time I get some free time to game its either Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U or World of Warcraft on my PC.

My Backlog

Bread-Not-Toast

Tomb Raider multi-player, I heard a lot of criticism for it, but I'm actually enjoying it.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

Weskerb

Lots and lots of Infamous Second Son. I have guests (PC gamers) and that's all they wanna play. Last year it was TLOU and this year it's Infamous. Guess next year it'll be The Order Sometimes it's cool to have PlayStation exclusives.

Weskerb

Doubl3click

I'm playing some black light retribution,but I'm waiting for planetside 2 to come this fall and I played some destiny

Doubl3click

Twitter:

Victor_Meldrew

Just finished off killzone shadowfall after sitting on it since launch, also finished off metal gear solid ground zeroes today. Trying out Thief and its OK, not great at all though, nothing interesting seems to be happening so I may call it a day after chapter 3.

Edited on by Victor_Meldrew

Victor_Meldrew

Tudor0731

Last of us remastered, never played it on ps3 and it's so good

Tudor0731

Victor_Meldrew

Rayman Legends, despite the fact I really don't like platformers, I'm really enjoying it so far, also, evolve alpha when it downloads.

Victor_Meldrew

CThrash13

I started Infamous: Second Son a few nights ago, and I can already tell it's going to be a great one.  I've wanted to play it for awhile, but I ended up getting it from a friend for $10 so I couldn't pass that up.  It will probably take me awhile to get through both sides of it, but it's fun so far.  And it looks amazing!

CThrash13

Twitter:

Tasuki

@Thrash13:  Yeah Second Son is probably the best game on the PS4 right now.  My only complaint was how short it was.  I managed to finish both storylines in about a week.  If you really like Second Son I suggest you check out First Light on the PSN.

My Backlog

Bread-Not-Toast

Bit of Sleeping Dogs and Mordor.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

MadchesterManc

Murdered Soul Suspect & Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare. I did pick up Watch Dogs as well at the weekend with those other two, but its by far the worst of the 3 games I purchased so I gave up on it.

If your looking for a great online multiplayer game, I cant recommend Plants vs Zombies enough

Edited on by MadchesterManc

http://www.otakugamers.uk
https://twitter.com/OtakuGamersUK

"Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn" AJ Rimmer

PSN: MadchesterManc | Twitter:

Tasuki

Started up Wolf Among Us.  I don't know people complaines about some bugs with this game but they dont seem to no pun intended bug me.  I really enjoy the Tell Tale games and have been wanting to play this one since I played the first part on the 360.

My Backlog

Gamer83

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. On my second playthrough of the campaign, will get to multiplayer soon but I have a feeling I'm going to set a new record for futility in regards to that.

Gamer83

Scollurio

After deleting Destiny in disgust I'm back to Minecraft and Diablo III, really enjoying those games. Yesterday I even fired up Killzone and immediately got hooked again. What an underrated game!!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

SuperSilverback
Scollurio

After deleting Destiny in disgust I'm back to Minecraft and Diablo III, really enjoying those games. Yesterday I even fired up Killzone and immediately got hooked again. What an underrated game!!

Man if your are ever up for a game of KZ online let me know!! Love it!

As for what im playing right now, switching between FF14 ARR and BF4. Seriously looking into getting Lords of the Fallen though.

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.