Forums

Topic: YouTube app on PS4

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

artemisthemp

I am pretty sure that, I ain't the only guy who, have had issue login into YouTube app on PS4 but, seems I finally will be able to today thanks to Husteen.

B1L8gCsIAAEoWVE.png

Note: This also fix Share to YouTube

o7nlzn.jpg

Edited on by artemisthemp

artemisthemp

PSN: artemisthemp | Twitter:

AdamNovice

I tried this, unfortunately despite trying to sign in on numerous occasions it still won't let me. Even when trying to do what the pic says, it doesn't have PS4 under "authorized accounts" pretty frustrating.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

artemisthemp
adf86

I tried this, unfortunately despite trying to sign in on numerous occasions it still won't let me. Even when trying to do what the pic says, it doesn't have PS4 under "authorized accounts" pretty frustrating.

That's because it's call PSN and not PS4.

artemisthemp

PSN: artemisthemp | Twitter:

irken004

It didn't let me connect my account when I tried the first time through the "Link with other services" method but then I tried uploading a clip to youtube which then triggered it to work. As for the app itself, I like it more than the PS3 version, this seems to run a bit better and faster to me.

AdamNovice
artemisthemp
adf86

That's because it's call PSN and not PS4.

Well whatever it still didn't say it, put simply, the YouTube app isn't working.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

KALofKRYPTON

I didn't have any problems with it.
But that probably doesn't help.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.