Forums

Topic: Evolve Big Alpha Sign Up!

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

imtom2002

Saying my email isnt valid. Is that someone elses code because it also states on the bottom its a one use code....gutted really interested in this.

imtom2002

PSN: parkins_14

Victor_Meldrew

Downloading the alpha now, kaboom.

Victor_Meldrew

Victor_Meldrew

OK so servers are already at capacity. This seems to be a running theme with these dudes. Why run an alpha if nobody can get it. Really @%#£&#&# stupid.

Victor_Meldrew

Ash_uk1
Bad-MuthaAdebis

OK so servers are already at capacity. This seems to be a running theme with these dudes. Why run an alpha if nobody can get it. Really @%#£&#&# stupid.

the email says it start 31st October 9am PDT.

I believe that's about 4pm UK time

Ash_uk1

PSN: Ash_uk1

Victor_Meldrew

Bah, why let me download and sign in, a bit daft. The message I receieve when logging in doesn't suggest at all that its not open. Nevermind.

Edited on by Victor_Meldrew

Victor_Meldrew

irken004

I got my code for this today, and it says it's open friday through the 2nd. Downloading it nowww!

Victor_Meldrew

So people are waiting 30 minutes in a lobby to get into a game, I've tried a few times over the past hour. Nothing, deleted. As the Beta is only coming to XB1 there is no chance I'll be buying this game anytime soon, hopefully by the time I get round to a rental or a bargain bin copy they might have discovered how matchmaking works.

Victor_Meldrew

KALofKRYPTON

I haven't waited 30 minutes, 5 tops. But it has crashed a couple of times while matchmaking. Played two games as trapper. We got annihilated by the monster both times

It seems good, looks nice enough too.

I think it's a grower!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

banacheck

Seeing as it was the alpha hopefully they'll have it sorted for the release, Evolve went gold today as well. Obviously the main draw is the multiplayer, but it can also be played offline & also has a campaign mode. You play different game modes as you play through the campaign, one where as the monster you got to kill all the survivors while the hunters try and rescues them. Other monsters will join you in some of game modes in the campaign as well, also while playing the hunters offline you can switch between the hunters in game. I've got a feeling this game will do alright review wise, around 8-9/10. I'll definitely be picking Evolve up, anyone else?

banacheck

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.