Forums

Topic: Sorry if I offended anyone on here, I'm just going downhill right now

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Enobmah_Shards

This place isn't the one to vent all your frustrations and anger on someone, but I do feel bad about it. Sorry to all the pushsquare member who I have offended even if you guys are trolling for the lulz.

I am going downhill with life problems and I tend to take it here on the boards. So forgive me if I have done wrong. If I see something I DON'T like I''ll just report before saying anything else...

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Tasuki

Its ok and I wouldn't worry about it.  If you are worried about the email I sent you it's ok. I haven't got any reports from anyone that you offended them.  It was just more of a courtesy email  before something did get out of hand.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Enobmah_Shards
Tasuki

Its ok and I wouldn't worry about it.  If you are worried about the email I sent you it's ok. I haven't got any reports from anyone that you offended them.  It was just more of a courtesy email  before something did get out of hand.

Oh okay, I was having a spasm moment when that happened, but yeah thanks for the support guys. It really means much to me.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Vincent294
get2sammyb

Don't worry about it, man - we're all cranky on the web sometimes. Hopefully you can find some respite from your real world problems on this site - after all, that's what makes my job worth doing!

Yeah. Always think before commenting. It's like blurting things out. If it sounds so rude that you'd be hesitant to say that to someone's face cool down. Life can be stressful and people can try to get on your nerves, but try not to take that out at others or become ultra cynical.

Vincent294

Ginkgo

Even if you crossed a line, sounds like you have chilled, realised it and apologised. You can't do more that own up and turn it around. We have all posted stuff we regret at times.

Sounds like you are having a tough time (you are not the only one). Don't let it eat you up, find a way to let it go and move on.

Please continue to feel welcome on the site, and part of this great community. From me anyway. Live, learn and Post on!

Edited on by Ginkgo

This leaf from a tree in the East, has been given to my garden.
It reveals a certain secret, which pleases me and thoughtful people. - Goethe

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.