Forums

Topic: YouTube Poop guide to create YouTube Poops (Need help)

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Enobmah_Shards

I forget the YouTuber who made a video on how to make the best YouTube Poops with stutter loops and sentence mixing effects. Does anyone know that youtuber's name? Can't seem to find it...

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Enobmah_Shards
get2sammyb

Let's turn this into a proper thread: what the heck is a YouTube poop?

It's based on a variety of TV shows, games, tropes and idioms that youtubers use as part of their editorial, comical purposes. I know there are some techniques on how to make these poops, but I forgot the YouTube pooper's name.

Some people claim that YouTube Poop died many years ago, but I still do believe it will return anew because back then it was popular. And that's that. Of course it has a catch: people Don't like to see stuff that  has repetetive effects and other memes that are tired out. I'm not sure if that is the whole reason the YouTube Poop community is dying, but I would love to see more of these as they are part of an art form.

Edited on by Enobmah_Shards

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

Jazzer94
Enobmah_Shards
get2sammyb

It's based on a variety of TV shows, games, tropes and idioms that youtubers use as part of their editorial, comical purposes. I know there are some techniques on how to make these poops, but I forgot the YouTube pooper's name.

Some people claim that YouTube Poop died many years ago, but I still do believe it will return anew because back then it was popular. And that's that. Of course it has a catch: people Don't like to see stuff that  has repetetive effects and other memes that are tired out. I'm not sure if that is the whole reason the YouTube Poop community is dying, but I would love to see more of these as they are part of an art form.

I'm still confused. :/

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

PSN: mangaJman

Enobmah_Shards
Jazzer94
Enobmah_Shards
get2sammyb

I'm still confused. :/

Let me suggest that you watch YouTube Poop:King of the hill when you type it on the search function because that us all I can explain. I know, it's complicated!

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.