Forums

Topic: PlayStation Experience is a Annual Event Now.

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Punished_Boss_84

Lines up with what supposed industry insiders were saying about PS4 announcements in December...

Here we go! I'm happy to announce our very first PlayStation Experience, a massive two-day community event dedicated to the people who bring PlayStation to life: you! We've been planning this bad boy for some time… and with PlayStation's 20-year anniversary just around the corner, the timing couldn't be more perfect. Prepare for two intense days of PlayStation gaming, content, and activities. Attendees will sit in on in-depth panels, meet the industry's best developers, score hands-on gameplay with tons of upcoming PlayStation games, collect free swag, and get a chance to purchase rare collectibles directly from their favorite game studios. Attendees will also get an exclusive first look at what's coming next in 2015, which I am told you will not want to miss.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/ … -december/

So if you're unhappy about PS4's lineup, then start praying for something.

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

Victor_Meldrew

I'm perfectly happy with it, it's not been a great first year but a solid one, certainly if they fix driveclub and lbp3 turns out well.

Victor_Meldrew

DerMeister

Wish I could go to that. Sounds like a lot of fun.

As for the lineup this year, yeah there were rough patches, but from I've seen, the games this year have been solid, at least. Maybe not earth shattering, but solid.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Enobmah_Shards

Stale vita announcements, that's for sure!

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Gamer83

Ucharted and God of War 'remasters.' Not hoping for that but that's what I'm expecting. Maybe some indie games... yay.

Gamer83

Punished_Boss_84
Gamer83

Ucharted and God of War 'remasters.' Not hoping for that but that's what I'm expecting. Maybe some indie games... yay.

Be careful what you wish for!

"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA

Gamer83
Punished_Boss
Gamer83

Be careful what you wish for!

Freaking Saints Row 4 is getting a remaster, Uncharted and God of War just seem obvious.

Gamer83

Punished_Boss_84

saintsur8d.gif
I'd much rather see a Timesplitters collection...

Anyway if it goes on, it goes on.

DerMeister
Gamer83

I hope not. I just said on an article that more collections just seem like a waste of the system's power. Plus they already did like, 3 God of War collections on PS3 (one with the first two games, one with the PSP games, and one that mixed both plus God of War 3), so that'd be as redundant as the countless Final Fantasy 1 ports.

I'll take some indie games as long as I get some new stuff.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Punished_Boss_84

Okay i like the song but the games featured

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.