Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 921 to 940 of 1,674

BL_Donth

Currently playing South Park: The Stick of Truth. I heard that the game is short but it feels like I've been playing it for a while now.

BL_Donth

Currently playing South Park: The Stick of Truth. I heard that the game is short but it feels like I've been playing it for a while now.

larry_koopa

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.  It's one of the few games that I play on a weekly basis.  I never go back than a few days in between play sessions with that game.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

larry_koopa

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.  It's one of the few games that I play on a weekly basis.  I never go back than a few days in between play sessions with that game.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

Splat

Hoard is a decent came when you only have about 15-20 minutes to kill.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Splat

Hoard is a decent came when you only have about 15-20 minutes to kill.

Splat

I got Dante's Inferno off the Sale of the Dead PSN sale. I will get $6 worth of hack and slash fun out of it.

Splat

I got Dante's Inferno off the Sale of the Dead PSN sale. I will get $6 worth of hack and slash fun out of it.

get2sammyb
Splat

I enjoyed that game. Unfortunately, it suffered from coming out a month before God of War III, which was better in almost every single way. Great for $6, though.

get2sammyb
Splat

I enjoyed that game. Unfortunately, it suffered from coming out a month before God of War III, which was better in almost every single way. Great for $6, though.

Splat
get2sammyb
Splat

Yeah, you can't play it with out thinking of GOW but, I'm still enjoying it.

Splat
get2sammyb
Splat

Yeah, you can't play it with out thinking of GOW but, I'm still enjoying it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic