Forums

Topic: PSN ID Exchange

Posts 61 to 80 of 380

danzilla

Hey all, new here and new to PSN as had an xbox before.
Just say you've added from here :]

PS4
PSN ID: Danrawrr

danzilla

Moldy0901

hey all had xbox for most of previous generation so haven't got so many friends currently on pan so feel free to add me just say for from push square
PSN ID is Moldy0901

Moldy0901

Faruko

Hi ! I got here from the nintendo sister site (nintendolife)

Got a PS4 yesterday with Diablo 3, Last of Us & Infamous

if you want, add me but let me know

PSN: Farukosh

will add a bunch of you and let you know with "Push Square"

Edited on by Faruko

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool

Faruko

Added Skeeve, danrawrr and Moldy !! will add more later

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool

TricksterTyler

I've only been on this site for a couple of months and don't comment much but love reading the articles and seeing people's opinions in the comments. I quit gaming after the GameCube, and sat out last gen mostly (did own a Wii but didn't play it much) but now I'm back at it with a PS3, PS4, and hopefully a Vita soon (probably more towards Christmas as money is tight and college just started back).  Feel free to add me if you like. ID is T7L3RB.

Edited on by TricksterTyler

TricksterTyler

PSN: T7L3RB

OmniHawk

dhawk1701

I like a social co-op game. Easy going: it's just fun and games.

Current:
Destiny (Two more days)
Diablo 3
Mercenary Kings
Killzone

Up coming:
Dragon Age: Inquisition (co-op!)

Edited on by OmniHawk

OmniHawk

PSN: dhawk1701

kevohki

Feel free to add me: PhantomSauce.  I have all 3 PS systems.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

RoosterCogburn

add me for destiny on ps4, jdbludevil

Grab and Growl

suzenko

My psn is shomari9. Please say your from push square as well. I play ps3 every weekend and I'm getting a ps4 soon so yeah. Add away!!!!!!

suzenko

Madd_Hatter401

Need help with Destiny Destiny missions PS4! Madd_Hatter401

Madd_hatter401 Proud owner of: PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Xbox one, Xbox 360, 3DS, Nintendo 64, Gameboy advance, Sega, and Sega Nomad.

PSN: Madd_hatter401 | Twitter:

imtom2002

Also need friends for multiplayer gaming add me up Parkins_14 just mention this website please.

imtom2002

PSN: parkins_14

--ZAT--

hello. had my ps4 for 3 weeks and i'm loving it so far.

currently playing destiny, i'm nearly at level 26 and my ID is zatoichi-71

--ZAT--

Baircade

Hiya I've just returned to Sony gaming with a wonderful PS4..only thing missing is any friends to play with! Its getting rather boring playing Destiny on my own haha.
And since in stuck at home with some damaged nerves in my back I would love to play with someone else besides myself () I am seriously losing my mind after 5 years of playing Wii/3DS games on my own.

Anyway I'm a lvl 23 Warlock in Destiny and I would love to host/join multiplayer sessions in Minecraft (building a huge treehouse village atm)
My ID is LahayeJP   
  ..its easy to spot... the one with no friends >_>
I can play any day of the week (of course!) so I'm up for some Destiny/Minecraft/insertawesomePS4game anytime!
(Or if you want to talk Japan, gaming and other stuff while mining/building/exploring like a mindless drone)

Edited on by Baircade

Baircade

PSN: Baircade | Twitter:

SteveButler2210

I know I'm a little late to the party adding my PSN ID on here, but better late than never! As per other posts, let me know you're from Pushsquare otherwise I'll be declining.

Will get on to adding others once I am back home with access to my PS4

From 16/08/15 I’m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

[url=http://psnprofiles.com/SteveButler2210][/url...

PSN: SteveButler2210

Devious_Nige

With what appears to be a surprising event, my PSN ID is Devious_Nige.

Feel free to add, mostly playing GTA at the mo'. Don't need to say you're from PushSquare, I'll literally add anyone

Devious_Nige

PSN: Devious_Nige

Its_badW0lf

Hi y'all! PSN ID is xX_RiscazZ_Xx!

Hit me up for Destiny weeklies, VOG, or anything else I might be playing at the moment. I'm friendly, I swear!

You and what army?

PSN: its_badW0lf

CrispyGoomba

I'll be blunt and say that I just want to add people to see what everyone is doing. Kind of lame, but I rarely play online. I streamed to twitch last night and thought it was fun, so I might do that again sometime. I have 2 irl friends already added, but only one has a ps4 and he doesn't get on that often. So it would be nice to have other buddies

CrispyGoomba

Tasuki
CrispyGoomba

I'll be blunt and say that I just want to add people to see what everyone is doing. Kind of lame, but I rarely play online. I streamed to twitch last night and thought it was fun, so I might do that again sometime. I have 2 irl friends already added, but only one has a ps4 and he doesn't get on that often. So it would be nice to have other buddies

That's not lame, that's why I mainly have friends.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

CrispyGoomba
iDangerMouse_

Feel free to add me!

PSN: iDangerMouse_

Just let me know you're from PushSquare

Added you and a few others!

CrispyGoomba

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic