Forums

Topic: Affordable and elegant PS4 headset solution

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Scollurio

Hello, for all of you that are like me looking for an elegant, affordable headset solution, I just stumbled across the TRITTON KAMA. Purpose-made for PS4 and PS-Vita the only thing you gotta do is plug the 3,5 mm jack into the convenient port on your DS4. (Will also work on everything that has a 3,5 mm port) Thats it. No USB Dongle, no fake-wireless. The headset sits well on your head, isolates surrounding noise quite well and best of all, you can get it below 30 bucks. Obviously this is not going to provide Bose/Sennheiser (insert name of your high level audio equipment supplier of your choice here) type of quality in regards of sound, but I've had it on my (spoiled) ears already and for 30 bucks I'd say it's up in the top ranks in that price range.

Here's a link:
http://www.amazon.com/TRITTON-Stereo-He … eo+Headset

It's really nice to not have twenty different plugs going into your PS4 and DS4 like the Turtlebeach ones. I hope that some "high end" solution will come up with something nice soon but until then, I'm sticking with this. Btw... I already tried the brilliant BOSE bluetooth-wireless around Ear 2 which would be perfect, but the PS4 can't recognize them. So I also tried a wide array of different headphones, including the official gold wireless headphones but came away unimpressed as they lack bass and generall sound a bit "canny". Also the sound profiles, while a nice gimick, don't do too much for your enhanced enjoyment.

So there it is, my solution for the time being!

Greetings.

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

arnoldlayne83

I have them, they works perfectly with my ps4.... Using them ecstensively these days on Destiny, my mates can hear me clear and the same I can say for them. Very good value for the price, I don't feel the need to upgrade with something more expensive.... to me, they are a blast

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

PSN: markthesovver83

Scollurio

I wanna play Destiny with you folks!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Faruko

I got a "mixer" (actually is a small thing with jacks for audio/mic that uses a 3.5mm jack), works really well

Im using it with my Siberia v2 NaVi edition

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

DualWielding

I have the old official wireless stereo headset for the PS3 and its pretty good, best thign is that its, well, wireless

PSN: Fertheseeker

odd69

Im in need of a set myself. thanks for the link

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

PSN: odd69

SethPuddle

Well thanks for the advice, i really didnt want to drop $100 on a headset, so i'm going to give this a try. all i really want it for is destiny.

SethPuddle

PSN: Sunny_Shores

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.