Forums

Topic: Sony Finally Delivers

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

DualWielding

The Pre TGS conference was what E3 and Gamescon should have been, finally a conference that really gets me excited and wanting to buy a PS4... I'll be scared if I was Nintendo (in Japan) and Microsoft in the west

PSN: Fertheseeker

Gamer83

About friggin' time. If we can get a decent number of these in the West I feel a lot better about PS4 than I did just two hours ago. Leave it to the Japanese branch, which has been under the most fire, to step it up. Hopefully this gets a super positive reaction and lights a fire under the Western branches that seem content to beat everybody over the head with indies rather than play off the strong momentum in these territories and really step on the competition's neck by coming with the AAAs.

I want to keep this positive though so I'm glad to finally be able to say again, for the first time since Sony's great reveal of the PS4 in Feb. 2013... MS, the ball is in your court. Going to be a hard act to follow, SCEJ came out firing on all cylinders.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Punished_Boss_84

Liquid: its not over yet!

Everybody Golf and Fairy Fencer: Advent Dark Force are things! For PS4 http://www.compileheart.com/fairyfencer_f/adf/
This is somehow a thing: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/47 … psp-games/

Bwb85f7IEAAsn8M.jpg My god!

Desperation does really bring out the best in businesses. Things are looking up in Japan.

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

JJ2

GG new IP 'Horizon' ???
http://translate.google.com.hk/translat … 1-1-1.html

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

rastamadeus
DualWielding

The Pre TGS conference was what E3 and Gamescon should have been, finally a conference that really gets me excited and wanting to buy a PS4... I'll be scared if I was Nintendo (in Japan) and Microsoft in the west

Couldn't disagree more. Dragon Quest Warriors aside Nintendo has nothing to be afraid of in Japan. Just look at Smash Bros - a million sold over opening weekend. Only DQW will come close to that. Personally as bad as I thought Sony's E3 was, it was better than TGS - and I'm more of a Japanese-style gamer than a western one. PS4 is picking up and I'm starting to enjoy it more than the first six months but it has a hell of a lot of work to do in Japan and this wasn't anywhere near enough to begin with.

Edited on by rastamadeus

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

DualWielding
rastamadeus
DualWielding

Couldn't disagree more. Dragon Quest Warriors aside Nintendo has nothing to be afraid of in Japan. Just look at Smash Bros - a million sold over opening weekend. Only DQW will come close to that. Personally as bad as I thought Sony's E3 was, it was better than TGS - and I'm more of a Japanese-style gamer than a western one. PS4 is picking up and I'm starting to enjoy it more than the first six months but it has a hell of a lot of work to do in Japan and this wasn't anywhere near enough to begin with.

When I say Nintendo, I meant about the Wii U, of course the 3DS is untouchable in Japan, but PS4's lineup as shown in the pre-conference kills the Wii U... Smash Bros sold 1 million on 3DS but doubt it'll sell that much on Wii U..... I don't like Musou, but pretty sure DQH is a bigger deal in Japan than Musou Zelda....

Punished_Boss_84

Did someone just doubt Super Smash Bros on Wii U?

"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA

DualWielding
Punished_Boss

I doubted it in relation to its impact in the Japanese market......

Punished_Boss_84

Well Mario Kart 8 sold...

Oh you might be right then.

Jazzer94
DualWielding
Punished_Boss

I doubted it in relation to its impact in the Japanese market......

Smash is popular in Japan though.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

PSN: mangaJman

Enobmah_Shards

What the heck? Sony TGS site accidentally leaks Resident Evil Revelations 2 for ps vita as well as FF Type -0 HD also vita!!! o_0

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

ZeD
Enobmah_Shards

What the heck? Sony TGS site accidentally leaks Resident Evil Revelations 2 for ps vita as well as FF Type -0 HD also vita!!! o_0

If this is true about Type 0 I am so hyped!

Edited on by ZeD

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

Enobmah_Shards
ZeD
Enobmah_Shards

If this is true about Type 0 I am so hyped!

Remember, we still need a confirmation on the second pre TGS conference before the show.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.