Forums

Topic: the DIABLO III Reaper of Souls PS4 thread

Posts 81 to 100 of 404

Splat

I did a Rift last night that had 6 or 7 Treasure Goblins all with each other. As soon as I started hitting them they scattered and I was trying to chase them all down haha. There was gold flying everywhere it was awesome.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

banacheck

@odd69

have you been playing this on the ps3 and moved over to ps4 cause WOW dem stats!

I started over again on the PS4 because I love this game, played the campaign and started Adventure Mode.

The Demon Hunter is an brilliant character, I'm level 32 and now I've unlocked some of the abilities he plays really well. If anyone wants to do the campaign or Adventure Mode in co op, I'll join you.

PSN ID Banacheckfps

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

banacheck

Forgot to add as I've not seen anyone else mention it here, once you can start playing on Torment difficulty do so. Else you'll miss out on a lot of gear that can only be found on the Torment difficulties, and items to craft things.

banacheck

Splat

I started a Crusader class last night and it's a pretty fun class. I would have to say the Wizard is still my favorite but the Crusader might just move up to #2. Being able to use a two handed weapon with only one hand is a great skill.

The only class I haven't checked out yet is Barbarian. That said I have the vanilla version of the game so I had a head start on some of you.

Edited on by Splat

Scollurio

Finally 70, still need to kill Malthael (or whatever he's called) then off into adventure mode!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Splat
Scollurio

Then off into adventure mode!

It is pretty freaking addictive.

Demi_God

Is the looting in this game better than say Diablo 2?

Demi_God

Reverend_Skeeve
Scollurio

Finally 70, still need to kill Malthael (or whatever he's called) then off into adventure mode!

Awesome, finally! And yes...Adventure Mode...or how I like to call it: Kiss your free time goodbye-mode.

You're gonna love it, buddy!

Reverend_Skeeve

Tasuki

So I have to ask this since I might be able to pick up this game in a week or so.  Do you guys think that with Destiny coming out next week, that the online community for Diablo will drop alot?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Reverend_Skeeve
Tasuki

So I have to ask this since I might be able to pick up this game in a week or so.  Do you guys think that with Destiny coming out next week, that the online community for Diablo will drop alot?

Hard to say. I guess Destiny will be tremendously successful, and rightfully so, but I'd say Diablo caters to a different crowd. Destiny does have a strong online component and also RPG and loot parts, but it's mainly a FPS, whereas Diablo is mainly an action-RPG. So I would say that even if Destiny will generate a lot of online traffic and buzz, there's still going to be lots of Diablo players online...if only to have a break from Destiny here'n there...

I know I will gladly play both...a lot!

Reverend_Skeeve

myth0s
Reverend_Skeeve
Scollurio

Awesome, finally! And yes...Adventure Mode...or how I like to call it: Kiss your free time goodbye-mode.

You're gonna love it, buddy!

Oh my... The campaign is already a pretty good "kiss your free time goodbye" for me. I wonder what I'll become once I unlock adventure!! O.o

Edited on by myth0s

myth0s

Tasuki
Reverend_Skeeve
Tasuki

Hard to say. I guess Destiny will be tremendously successful, and rightfully so, but I'd say Diablo caters to a different crowd. Destiny does have a strong online component and also RPG and loot parts, but it's mainly a FPS, whereas Diablo is mainly an action-RPG. So I would say that even if Destiny will generate a lot of online traffic and buzz, there's still going to be lots of Diablo players online...if only to have a break from Destiny here'n there...

I know I will gladly play both...a lot!

Hmmm I guess I am just a little worried that when I do get Diablo III no one will be playing it online anymore.  That always seems to happen to me with these types of games.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Reverend_Skeeve
Tasuki

Hmmm I guess I am just a little worried that when I do get Diablo III no one will be playing it online anymore.  That always seems to happen to me with these types of games.

Well, I'm sure I'll still appreciate the occasional game of Diablo, even after Destinys launch, so feel free to send me an invite, sir!

Actually, I prefer to play online in a more laid-back fashion, when the general hype and hustle has died down a little.

Edited on by Reverend_Skeeve

Reverend_Skeeve

Splat

Two classes down (Wizard and Crusader) in my quest of getting all classes to level 70.

Splat

Playing online with random people has been hit or miss for me. Sometimes it's great and I will play with the same group for hours and have a blast.

Then other times like tonight I will have some guy join and keep trying to talk to me when I don't have a headset. What do you want me to do yell really loud?

Faruko

Add me if you want to play Diablo 3, so far ive been rolling T3/T4 (depends on luck) but i guess that with a good team we cand do T5 or T6

And i really REALLY DOUBT this game would die anytime soon (if it ever does), its as good as on PC and that game still has hundreds of thousands playing, it will be played tll the end of times on PS4, at least i know i will

(Hell, people still play a lot of Diablo 2)

Edited on by Faruko

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

odd69

I jumped online the other day and it was amazing, it was a great co-op experience next week ill be online alot hope you see you guys online.

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

PSN: odd69

myth0s

I added most of you (those who left their PSN IDs in here anyway) yesterday.  I had a blast in Co-op.

Think I'll be getting an headset though, as it's hard to get people moving between bounties without some kind of confusion!

myth0s

Splat

I got four out of six classes done on my goal to get each to level 70. I still need the Monk and the Barbarian.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.