Forums

Topic: PSN friends that try to troll you for the lulz...

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Enobmah_Shards

This particular PSN user pdanko is something else when he adds me in the first place and when I message him it is like he never responds. Then after awhile he starts the flamewar by messaging me back a obscene response when I asked him a few times if he was there.

I mean why do people on PSN have no morals or some kind of sanity when it comes to a friend on there? I hate people on PSN who never responds on purpose... Have you had any of your PSN friends doing this to you? =/

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Victor_Meldrew

I have zero PSN friends, just two real persons added.

Victor_Meldrew

Vincent294

I've had strangers friend me on Xbox Live and that's never happened to me, but given how some can be, it has to have happened to others. Sad to see jerks like that are on PSN. They should stay on YouTube if they're going to be like that. You know why they added you? They had no real friends.

Vincent294

Enobmah_Shards

Thanks for the report.  It will be looked into.

Tasuki

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

Punished_Boss_84

The internet folks, full of [Redacted], [Redacted], [Redacted Redacted Redacted] and [Redacted]. But theres a reason(s) why we use it.

There is this cool feature I was using on PSN, when I was being trolled in the MGS4 & GTA IV Online days. The button is called "block". I don't use if often because I'm not playing online at all, which is why i was planning to pick up Destiny.

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

Enobmah_Shards
Punished_Boss

The internet folks, full of [Redacted], [Redacted], [Redacted Redacted Redacted] and [Redacted]. But theres a reason(s) why we use it.

There is this cool feature I was using on PSN, when I was being trolled in the MGS4 & GTA IV Online days. The button is called "block". I don't use if often because I'm not playing online at all, which is why i was planning to pick up Destiny.

But you see, he added in the first place and I told him to unfriend me since he started it. I told him I wasn't going to do it because I wanted to see if he was trolling me or not... It's a different situation.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

Enobmah_Shards

I rarely play online games on PSN, btw...

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.