Forums

Topic: Quantum Break xbox exclusive?

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

imtom2002

Hi i was just wondering if anyone knew if this was a full exclusive for xbox one or if it was timed like some other microsoft only titles. It looks really interesting.

imtom2002

PSN: parkins_14

TOMBOY25

its a full xbox exclusive no time limit.

TOMBOY25

PSN: TOMBOY25

Gamer83

As far as we know it's X1 exclusive but I could see it making its way to PC at some point.

Gamer83

DualWielding

It'll definitely not come to PS4, may come to PC at some point

PSN: Fertheseeker

Victor_Meldrew

I have no idea what it is but it won't take much for it to be the bestest most exclusivist title for XB1 and or XB360 and or PC

Victor_Meldrew

Gamer83

I think PC is almost a guarantee as Alan Wake also got a PC release. If there's a 360 version on the cards though I will not be pleased. Not because I want people to miss out but I really do feel like the devs need to start moving on and taking advantage of the newer hardware. Something like LBP 3, I don't mind Sony making it cross gen because it's a 2D platformer, how much is it really going to be held back? Quantum Break potentially being cross-gen would more than likely mean the X1 version takes a big hit though, and that's not good.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

RoosterCogburn

It will be on 360 so they can move more units.  All about the money.

Grab and Growl

imtom2002

Its should come to ps4 then that would move units!! It looks good but I dont think its a system seller.

imtom2002

PSN: parkins_14

Victor_Meldrew

Sony are only interested in making triple AAA games proper ps4 exclusives, they're not interested in cross gen unless its something like LBP as previously mentioned.

Edited on by Victor_Meldrew

Victor_Meldrew

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.