Forums

Topic: Metro Redux thoughts. Should I purchase?

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

TheToxicAvenger

I have yet to play either Metro titles. Very curious what people think of the games and if you think Metro redux would be worth the purchase.

-Yours truly, Toxie.

Demi_God

I never played them, but I was curious what others think about this game.  I know that the only praises I've heard from Metro 2033 or whatever, is that it was used as a benchmark for PC GPU's, other than that, I really haven't heard anything really that positive other than that.

Demi_God

CanisWolfred

If you like dark, grim shooters that actually use "dark" and grim" to its advantage, weaving an intricate tale, and complimented by complex gameplay mechanics, I'd wholeheartedly recommend them. Just be warned that it's not a friendly game. It's also one of the few FPSes in quite some time that makes for a great singleplayer experience, IMO.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

TheToxicAvenger

Thank-you very much for your reply CanisWolfred, sounds like this is exactly what I'm looking for.

-Yours truly, Toxie.

Moldy0901

never played the first one but picked up last light on the ps3 through playstation plus and  really enjoyed it and wuld definitely agree with the comment above about it being a great single player experience
so considering you can find metro redux on amazon for £25 i would certainly look into if it was you

Moldy0901

Bread-Not-Toast

For only £30 you can't do much worse.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.