Forums

Topic: I played a PAL game on NA console (More details inside)

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

CrispyGoomba

So I bought LittleBigPlanet on Amazon but they sent me a PAL version of the game. I played a little bit on my North American PS3 and then returned the game asking for a NA version. It came in today and I started it up to realize that all my save data is gone. Is there any thing I can do to continue from my save or is there no way around it?

CrispyGoomba

CrispyGoomba

Yeah I was afraid of that, but that seems to be the case. >.<

CrispyGoomba

ZeD
CrispyGoomba

Yeah I was afraid of that, but that seems to be the case. >.<

What game is it?  There is a way (in the under ground world) of changing a region of a game save

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

CrispyGoomba

It's LittleBigPlanet.

CrispyGoomba

Tasuki

Hey guys just a quick fyi, becareful about talking about hacking, modding and other areas similar to that as discussion of that stuff is against the rules here.  If you want to talk about that stuff I am sure you can google it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

CrispyGoomba

I figured that was where he was going to go with it, but I wanted to see if he was going to say something else. Hacking/modding and all of that stuff aren't things I do anyway. It's really not that big of a deal anyway...I can play up to the point where I lost my data.

CrispyGoomba

TOMBOY25
CrispyGoomba

I figured that was where he was going to go with it, but I wanted to see if he was going to say something else. Hacking/modding and all of that stuff aren't things I do anyway. It's really not that big of a deal anyway...I can play up to the point where I lost my data.

yeah its no big deal, i remember having a ps2 with no memory card for about 2 months i just played ratchet and clank trying to get further than before, it was awesome.

TOMBOY25

PSN: TOMBOY25

FullbringIchigo

ok forgive me but as ps3 games are region free and all hd tv's made in the last 5+ years can play both pal and ntsc signels then why would it have mattered if you had a pal version? you didn't need to change it in the first place

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

TOMBOY25
FullbringIchigo

ok forgive me but as ps3 games are region free and all hd tv's made in the last 5+ years can play both pal and ntsc signels then why would it have mattered if you had a pal version? you didn't need to change it in the first place

DLC Compatibility, USA dlc only works with USA copies of the game and EU dlc only works with EU copies of the game.

TOMBOY25

PSN: TOMBOY25

ZeD
CrispyGoomba

Yea - it would be against the rules sorry.  That is why i put it was underground.

Oh well - play it from the beginning! It is a great game lol

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

FullbringIchigo
TOMBOY25
FullbringIchigo

DLC Compatibility, USA dlc only works with USA copies of the game and EU dlc only works with EU copies of the game.

ahhh ok I understand why he changed now

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.