Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 41 to 60 of 4,206

SteveoKenobi

InFamous Second Son was my last purchase, looking forward to Watch Dogs, Destiny, Drive Club, Project Cars. Excited to see whats announced at E3...

SteveoKenobi

PSN: SteveoKenobi

Bread-Not-Toast

Last week I brough Killzone Shadow Fall, and Wolfenstein.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

Gamer83

Finally got MLB 14 The Show

Gamer83

Tasuki
Gamer83

I thought you already bought that game a few months ago?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Victor_Meldrew

Has anyone noticed/been tempted by the collectors edition of the order 1886, the box and vial like look nice, the stickers look like beer mats, was kinda sad to read they weren't beer mats.

Victor_Meldrew

Gamer83
Tasuki
Gamer83

I thought you already bought that game a few months ago?

For Vita, now I have it for PS4. The handheld version is nice but there's little things about the console version that just make it better.

Gamer83

Tasuki

Picked up NBA 2K14 finally.  I gotta say I am really enjoying this game.  I personally love the inclusion of all the classic teams.  I also like how casual sport fan this game can be adjusted.  I have always heard how great 2K sport games are but I never played one till now and I have to say I am impressed.

My Backlog

CThrash13

I bought MLB 14 The Show a month or so ago, but I haven't gotten anything else since. It's actually all I have on the PS4 other than Outlast. I'm waiting for the next few months when all the sports games hit.

CThrash13

Twitter:

odd69

finally got injustice, i suck at it, awesome fighting game though

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

PSN: odd69

KALofKRYPTON

New n Tasty!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Gamer83
Tasuki

Picked up NBA 2K14 finally.  I gotta say I am really enjoying this game.  I personally love the inclusion of all the classic teams.  I also like how casual sport fan this game can be adjusted.  I have always heard how great 2K sport games are but I never played one till now and I have to say I am impressed.

As much as I love NBA 2K, NFL was even better, for 'hardcore' or 'casual' fans of the sport. I wish that series could come back, Madden sucks compared to it, just like Live sucks compared to NBA 2K, fortunately the Association wasn't stupid enough to sellout like the NFL did.

I pre-ordered 2K15 recently, can't wait for it to arrive. I've skipped the last couple games in the series just because I got hung up with others but I'm looking forward to getting back into it.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Tasuki

@Gamer83:  Yeah that kinda sucks that the NFL gave exclusive rights to EA.  I also found out that 2K discontinued MLB2K last year as well saying that they just want to concentrate on NBA 2K and WWE 2K.

My Backlog

CThrash13

I've always been a big NBA Live fan, but the series has obviously taken a turn for the worst the past few years.  I'm hopeful this year's game takes a big step forward because I've always preferred the controls.  If it still stinks, I'll be going with NBA 2K15.  It's always a safe bet!

I'm also very hopeful of 2K's direction with WWE 2K15.  This will be the first year their mark is really left on the series in my opinion, and I'm excited to see what they have in store.  It's probably the top game on my wishlist right now.

CThrash13

Twitter:

Reverend_Skeeve

I preordered The Last of Us Remastered on the PSN store yesterday. Decided to go digital on this one because I hardly could afford it anyway and it's "just" 45,- Euro on the store.

So hyped to finally play this!

Also, I ordered Destiny a few weeks back and also got me the Resogun Season Pass and Another World. Love it all!

Reverend_Skeeve

KALofKRYPTON

Can't say the Beta has me at all interested in Destiny anymore.

Pretty, sounds nice. That's about it. Very much reminds me of Halo via Warframe and Borderlands. The story is interesting. I really think I'd rather play it as a straight up single player fps.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Doctor_BK

Injustice: Gods Among Us because of the Superhero Sale on PSN. Also thinking about picking up Sniper Elite 3.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Tudor0731

Injustice and last of us remastered

Tudor0731

NathanUC

Strike Suit Zero: Directors cut. I bought it on a whim because I had some cash left on an alternate PSN account, and I really really love space combat.

While it feels a bit out dated for a PS4 game, I'm still having a good time with it. Some of the missions and objectives are typical "GO BLOW THIS UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE", but I've had a lot of really exciting/rewarding moments.

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

TOMBOY25

Last of us on ps4 and on xone battlefield 4, fifa 14, peggle 2, crimson dragon and strike suit zero:dc.

TOMBOY25

PSN: TOMBOY25

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic