Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,674

Splat

I just can't seem to get in to Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. I liked the trilogy but I feel like I'm forcing myself to play this one.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

CThrash13

My son and I finished Arkham Asylum and have moved to Arkham City. We've been playing NCAA Football 14 and WWE 2K14 as well when it comes to PS3.

CThrash13

Twitter:

CThrash13

My son and I finished Arkham Asylum and have moved to Arkham City. We've been playing NCAA Football 14 and WWE 2K14 as well when it comes to PS3.

CThrash13

Twitter:

NamelessAndi

Just finished the amazing Yakuza 4 & currently towards the end of Dead Souls!.

After that I think it's between Star Ocean or Tales of Xillia alongside Ryu Ga Gotoku: Kenzan!

"See Ya Space Cowboy"

Twitter:

NamelessAndi

Just finished the amazing Yakuza 4 & currently towards the end of Dead Souls!.

After that I think it's between Star Ocean or Tales of Xillia alongside Ryu Ga Gotoku: Kenzan!

"See Ya Space Cowboy"

Twitter:

ReaperMelia

I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix, specifically Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. I've also been playing Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and Ratchet and Clank on and off, with sessions of Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 mixed in to keep things from getting stale.

"Little by little. Each day as it comes. That's how we should live."

ReaperMelia

I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix, specifically Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. I've also been playing Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and Ratchet and Clank on and off, with sessions of Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 mixed in to keep things from getting stale.

"Little by little. Each day as it comes. That's how we should live."

Arcaenist

Well, I was playing Destiny but that's gone. Now I'm trying to decide what to play next.

Arcaenist
Warlock for the WIN.

Twitter:

Arcaenist

Well, I was playing Destiny but that's gone. Now I'm trying to decide what to play next.

Arcaenist
Warlock for the WIN.

Twitter:

Splat

I'm forcing myself to finish Resident Evil 6. It's easily the worst RE game I have ever played. I thought people were exaggerating how many QTE's were in the game. I was wrong...

Splat

I'm forcing myself to finish Resident Evil 6. It's easily the worst RE game I have ever played. I thought people were exaggerating how many QTE's were in the game. I was wrong...

Johnnycide

R-Type dimensions. Resogun has reignited my love of shmups and R-Type is one of my all time favourite games.

Johnnycide

Johnnycide

R-Type dimensions. Resogun has reignited my love of shmups and R-Type is one of my all time favourite games.

Johnnycide

Splat

I got the digital version of Lego Marvel off PSN and it keeps freezing on me. I have had pretty good luck with my games off PSN and I'm not sure what the deal is? It was on-sale for $8 so it's not the end of the world but still kinda lame.

Splat

I got the digital version of Lego Marvel off PSN and it keeps freezing on me. I have had pretty good luck with my games off PSN and I'm not sure what the deal is? It was on-sale for $8 so it's not the end of the world but still kinda lame.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic