Forums

Topic: Freedom Wars Europe

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

ednice

Thanks.

ednice

Punished_Boss_84

I already gave up, its completely demeaning and demoralising to have to beg and create petitions for a physical release for a game the platform holder doesn't give a toss about, now more than ever. Gravity Rush changed, this has less chance now.

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

Jazzer94

Been building up my physical collection really wanted to add this to it.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

ednice
Punished_Boss

I already gave up, its completely demeaning and demoralising to have to beg and create petitions for a physical release for a game the platform holder doesn't give a toss about, now more than ever. Gravity Rush changed, this has less chance now.

Even if you gave up dude, sign the petition.

ednice

Scollurio

Physical is dead! If they only would drop 10 € off digital releases and add the option to download a nicely done manual with artwork as pdf, I'd be perfectly happy!
Still, I support you folks!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Jazzer94
Scollurio

Physical is dead! If they only would drop 10 € off digital releases and add the option to download a nicely done manual with artwork as pdf, I'd be perfectly happy!

The day physical dies is most likely the day I stop gaming.

SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

ednice
Jazzer94
Scollurio

I second that.

ednice

rastamadeus

Signed. Won't make a difference though. Simply isn't enough demand. Sony can charge what they want when it's only on PSN and never ever drop the price so the people who want it will pay more than they should. Expect to see this happen lots more in the near future.

Edited on by rastamadeus

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

Scollurio
ednice
Jazzer94
Scollurio

I second that.

I do get your desire to "own" the game on hardware, put them on a shelf and display them. More power to you. But for me, personally, I'll go with the convenience of digital as I'm very limited on space (living space that is) and memory (except Vita of course) is getting cheaper and cheaper. I wouldn't stop my favourite hobby if it wasn't on my preferred media anymore though.

Best thing to own are boardgames then!
I DO LOVE "Arkham Horror" so much!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Punished_Boss_84

Nearing 1500 sigs.

"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA

Punished_Boss_84
rastamadeus

Signed. Won't make a difference though. Simply isn't enough demand. Sony can charge what they want when it's only on PSN and never ever drop the price so the people who want it will pay more than they should. Expect to see this happen lots more in the near future.

Oh god we're the ones in the wrong! Thank god they saw sense, okay back onto the purchase list.

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.