Forums

Topic: Mortal Kombat X

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Scollurio

Stop, don't get your hope up, nothing was announced. I'm just dreaming.
Do you think, if X sells well (which it will) that we have a chance to get a Vita port?
That'd be awesome. I really loved MK9 and I think the Vita's controls are perfect for a fighter like Mortal Kombat!

Start speculating!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

SuperSilverback

It depends on the font size of the vita port I think........im sorry I couldnt resist!!

Id love MKX on the vita. But is the console version last/current gen or just current gen?

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

Scollurio
SuperSilverback

It depends on the font size of the vita port I think........im sorry I couldnt resist!!

Id love MKX on the vita. But is the console version last/current gen or just current gen?

Lol... made me chuckle!

MKX comes out for current gen (PS4) and last gen (PS3)
so... given their history with Injustice and MK9 I think a port isn't THAT far off, the install base of the Vita only has increased since MK9 and I am sure MKX will sell really really well!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Gamer83

I'm not going to rule it out unless Sony decides to officially pull the plug on Vita. WB has actually shown decent support for the Vita, you could argue maybe better than Sony itself.

Gamer83

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.