Forums

Topic: Yakuza 5 Petition

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

NamelessAndi

I know we have seen this time and time again, games we want releasing a petition comes along and nothing is heard since. We are hoping this is going to be the case of Yakuza 3 and actually be our voice!.

http://otakugamersuk.blogspot.co.uk/201 … ition.html

The above link leads to our mission plan and the actual petition, this is something I myself will be pushing quite hard over the coming months and would love to get as many people behind this as possible!

If anyone has an issue with me posting this here I will take it down.

Thank you for your time!

"See Ya Space Cowboy"

Twitter:

Tasuki

Please if you want to advertise a petition use your signature (you can edit it by clicking on edit profile in the upper right hand corner).  The reason is it is considered spamming which is against the community rules here.

Thanks for understanding. 

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

rastamadeus

Happily signed it even though I know it won't ever happen (and because I can read Japanese, aha). Unfortunately for every ten people who complain about a game not being released and sign these things only three or four buy the game if it is actually made available to them. There in a nutshell is why these petitions sadly almost never work. Hopefully this will be the exception though.

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

NamelessAndi

My bad I just thought that they may of been some interest in this title and this would be the best way to promote it as it's rare I post.

"See Ya Space Cowboy"

Twitter:

Tasuki
NamelessAndi

My bad I just thought that they may of been some interest in this title and this would be the best way to promote it as it's rare I post.

Yeah I am sure that some people are interested in it that's why I suggested putting it in  your signature that way as you post in response to other topics around here people will see it in your signature.  As I said before creating a thread just for the purpose of advertising a petition can be considered spam.

My Backlog

ZeD

Spamming? Really? You would do really well in the UK government.
"You have freedom of speech (unless I dislike what you say and they I will punish thee!)"
Rant over, onto what matters.....
It would be great to see this series localised and it is sites like this with a tight community which will make a change!  Developers and Publishers are starting to listen to us little people now and these petitions are key!

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

MadchesterManc

If the mods regard this as spam, then I would like for the topic to be closed & Deleted! If you was to run a Google search for the topic in question, this forum thread would be in the list. Closing & not deleting would then mean Pushsquare would be getting traffic and profiting from our push for the Yakuza 5 petition. I dunno about anyone else, but that is just plain cheeky. If the topic is locked for 'Spam' & not deleted from the forum, I'll be taking it up with Sammy for sure

http://www.otakugamers.uk
https://twitter.com/OtakuGamersUK

"Love is a device invented by bank managers to make us overdrawn" AJ Rimmer

PSN: MadchesterManc | Twitter:

Punished_Boss_84

This constitutes as Spam? Objection!

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

get2sammyb

After a discussion, we've decided that this thread is relevant enough to remain on the boards. Please stick with us while we figure out boundaries that best suit both the site and the rapidly growing community here. Thanks for your patience.

Let's try to keep this thread on track from this point on...

TOMBOY25
get2sammyb

Please stick with us while we figure out boundaries that best suit both the site and the rapidly growing community here. Thanks for your patience.

how about a petition thread all petitions get posted in there that way multiple threads wont keep appearing.

TOMBOY25

PSN: TOMBOY25

get2sammyb
TOMBOY25
get2sammyb

Please stick with us while we figure out boundaries that best suit both the site and the rapidly growing community here. Thanks for your patience.

how about a petition thread all petitions get posted in there that way multiple threads wont keep appearing.

Good idea. With the way the forum's structured, that could present some challenges - but it's certainly a possibility.

Tasuki

Ok since I am new to the mod business I will explain my stance on this. I hope Sammy doesn't mind me speaking here but as Mod I feel that you all in the community deserve to know my thought after all it's only right.

Now yes to me this can be considered advertising spam (No offense to the OP) for now though Sammy says its ok so it will stay however if I see multiple threads of the same petition popping up by the same user you will be warned and any other repeat offenses will be met with the apporitate punishment i.e. a temp ban or even a permanent ban.  One thread is ok.

Also please do not be making thread for the sole purpose of advertising selling items ie eBay Auctions or be creating threads asking people for money for whatever reason.

Since we are a growing site and if something like this pops up just be patient while we figure out what's acceptable and not.

My Backlog

klaudkil

signed!

My YT channel :https://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil
Follow me on twitter. https://twitter.com/Klaudkil

NamelessAndi

Thank you for the support, this is a one time thing regarding the petition, I just felt that enough people here would be willing to sign and hopefully help a quality title find it's way onto our shores finally!.

I can understand that guidelines need to be set & I'm more than happy to refrain from posting it in any other board, as it's a Ps3 title I only intended to keep it here even with the series moving over to Ps4.

If it's ok with Pushsquare I will from time to time post our progess but not in full as it is infact a personal project that I myself am running with help from the rest of the guys at Otaku Gamers Uk

"See Ya Space Cowboy"

Twitter:

NamelessAndi

Just a quick update, this week we have the #Dayofthedragon campaign. Check the site for details!

"See Ya Space Cowboy"

Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.