Forums

Topic: Push Square Forum Spring Cleaning...

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

antdickens

Morning everybody,

Just a quick note on the slight reorganisation of the forums, we've tried to make things a bit more lean in terms of categories, hopefully everyone agrees this is a better way of structuring the forums. If you don't agree, talk to Sammy

We're also bringing Tasuki on-board as an official moderator for the forums and comments

Happy gaming!

TOMBOY25

Hooray for tasuki!   (Its about bloody time lol)

TOMBOY25

PSN: TOMBOY25

Punished_Boss_84

"What is this? There's something wrong with the forums! I don't like change!"

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

Jaz007

One thing that would be nice, is to have an all topics view on the forums when you click on more dicussions on the site like NintendoLife does. Or just an all topics view available on the main forum board.

Jaz007

CanisWolfred

The all Topics thing would be nice.

And congrats to Tasuki! He's been such a help on all 3 boards for over 4 years now, glad to see he gets to go the next step.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Splat

Congrats Tasuki.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

sinalefa

Hey, Tasuki, way to go! Please make the best use of your new weapon, the banhammer.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

Tasuki

Thanks everyone.  I am sure everyone is familiar with me from one of these sites since as CanisWolfred pointed I have been around for 4 years.  I look forward to helping keep this place in a neatly and orderly fashion and most important of all keep those dang Spambots outta our forums.  Which I think Ant and Sammy have taking care of for now at least, so let's give them a big thanks.

So far I have to say this community is really nice and respectful so let's try and keep it that way. 

So without nothing much more to say see you in the forums.

Now where did that cloak that Emperor Palpatine send me go?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

ZeD

What is needed is to bring the community together.  The forums are pretty dead at the moment (not sure if it is due to summer) but I know there has been a huge influx of users in the past year and it is a shame that a lot of them are not expressing their thoughts.
What is needed is Polls! I think this would draw the crowds in.
Also, as you have started Trophy guides would it be a pain to have a sub forum for trophies for hints and tips.  I know there are sites dedicated to this but as I said before, we are a community and if we could help each other that would be great.
Finally, we need a section for community events.  Either organised by the sites staff or by individual members.  Like I said, we need to be brought together more & I think this is the way forward.

Please tell me if any of this is silly, but to me this would make a big change.

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

get2sammyb
ZeD

What is needed is to bring the community together.  The forums are pretty dead at the moment (not sure if it is due to summer) but I know there has been a huge influx of users in the past year and it is a shame that a lot of them are not expressing their thoughts.
Also, as you have started Trophy guides would it be a pain to have a sub forum for trophies for hints and tips.  I know there are sites dedicated to this but as I said before, we are a community and if we could help each other that would be great.
Finally, we need a section for community events.  Either organised by the sites staff or by individual members.  Like I said, we need to be brought together more & I think this is the way forward.

All great suggestions.

Some of those are already on the list, others will certainly be added I'm sure.

Watch this space.

ZeD
get2sammyb
ZeD

All great suggestions.

Some of those are already on the list, others will certainly be added I'm sure.

Watch this space.

Cannot wait to see. If there is a trophy section I will be very happy as it will hopefully help me get to my personal goal!!

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

Enobmah_Shards

Congrats Tasuki! ^O^

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.