Forums

Topic: Tidux leaking Sony press conference at Gamescom 2014 (Vita Related)

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Enobmah_Shards
Scollurio

Im curious really. I love my Vita to death and can't wait!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Punished_Boss_84

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhB63BOJMVs
Well this doesn't exactly install confidence in that rumour. At this point Sony should shut up about anything regarding Vita, i can't be surprised if this kills sales.

What could they be porting next year? Borderlands - The Pre-Sequel? A u-turn on the Freedom Wars decision? Something illogical?

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

Scollurio
get2sammyb

Honestly, don't believe everything that you read on the Internet - especially from so-called industry insiders.

I really am not but I'm soaking up every tidbit about Vita really. I just fell in love with it all over again watching Penny Dreadful on it, playing Another World, Luftrausers and Soul Sacrifice Delta on it.
All the hate Sony is getting in not promoting the Vita correctly, launching too expensive etc... it's the people's fault to let it die really. Uneducated fools playing their 99 cent games on iPhone and Android. I despise them.

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

JJ2

Well he said line up will be better than E3 and Vita will get some more love.
That doesnt mean much honestly as with the same line up + 1 game that would make it better wouldnt it?
We can guess there will be 1 game reveal for PS4 and some more Vita games in demo.
Thats all good for me and specially looking forwards to seeing more gameplay of Bloodborne.
Im actually happy they have big budget games focused on PS4 as its the only platform Im willing to buy expensive games for.
I love my Vita as it is now and not having unrealistic expectations

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

Enobmah_Shards
Punished_Boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhB63BOJMVs
Well this doesn't exactly install confidence in that rumour. At this point Sony should shut up about anything regarding Vita, i can't be surprised if this kills sales.

What could they be porting next year? Borderlands - The Pre-Sequel? A u-turn on the Freedom Wars decision? Something illogical?

You're right, so I am going to keep my expectations low for this when the press conference starts.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

ZeD

The thing about the VITA issue is that many analysis have said it was dead years ago - now SONY are saying they are unsure of it's future.  It is really sad that they do not know how to support it.  It is not like they have ignored it - they have thrown "good" ports at it, new IPs and many many indies but we gamers are a hard bunch to please.  Personally, I think the VITA is one of the best devices SONY has created.

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.