Forums

Topic: Your latest platinum

Posts 101 to 120 of 355

Victor_Meldrew
ZeD
ztpayne7

Just platinumed second son. It's my fifth!

Got my 85 th now - Lego Movie on the Vita.

Working on the 86th which is Walking Dead on the Vita

Dude, do they let you out of the vault?

Victor_Meldrew

sackninja

I've got five, Infamous second son being my most recent. Before that was Ratchet and clank ACiT, assassins creed 2, the mega drive collection (forgot the name) and Sly 1.

sackninja

PSN: pokersean

rastamadeus

Got my 56th a few days ago, Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ on the Vita. Best game on Vita by miles. Now ordered the sequel and it was shipped today. Can't wait for more Miku-chan goodness.

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

Bread-Not-Toast

Infamous Second Son is my first ever Platinum, pretty chuffed considering I haven't been a PS player for that long.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

Tasuki

I am getting very excited here, I am about to platinum my first Sony game Lego Marvel. 

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat
Tasuki

I am getting very excited here, I am about to platinum my first Sony game Lego Marvel. 

Congrats!

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

ZeD

Wolfenstein New Order is Number 88!

Working on Lego The Hobbit(PS4) and Sly 1(PS Vita).  Maybe Spider Man 2 or Murdered Soul Suspect but all depends on what comes next from Boomerang

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

Splat

Diablo 3!

I never thought this day would happen because of the pick up 5 million gold trophy but finally it is mine.

Doctor_BK
Splat

Diablo 3!

I never thought this day would happen because of the pick up 5 million gold trophy but finally it is mine.

Congrats on Diablo 3! How long did it take to plat?

My most recent plat is inFamous: Second Son, which was quite easy to get being that it is my favorite game on PS4 so far.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Splat
Doctor_BK
Splat

Diablo 3!

My most recent plat is inFamous: Second Son, which was quite easy to get being that it is my favorite game on PS4 so far.

Months haha. That said I haven't been playing it this whole time. I would play it for awhile then move on to something else and then come back.

It was mainly the pick up 5 million gold trophy that I mentioned that took so long. Trading with other players, selling to vendors, earning quest rewards ect doesn't count. It has to be gold you pick up from killed enemies or opening chests.

It was really time consuming but I loved the game so it wasn't all that bad.

Ridwaano
Splat
Doctor_BK
Splat

Diablo 3!

Months haha. That said I haven't been playing it this whole time. I would play it for awhile then move on to something else and then come back.

It was mainly the pick up 5 million gold trophy that I mentioned that took so long. Trading with other players, selling to vendors, earning quest rewards ect doesn't count. It has to be gold you pick up from killed enemies or opening chests.

I got Diablo Plat too !! i really like playing diablo.. even if it took so loong. was a witch doctor. and when the plat bing so amazing

Anyway My last Trophy was Bound by Flame!. was really into it. love the Music!.. was a hard boss fight the final boss. but! i found a easy way.. Just get a lot of Fire res!

My first Plat was Heavy Rain. 2010... the Plat after that was in 2013 xD
i got 15 plat

Edited on by Ridwaano

Ridwaano

Splat

The Wolf Among Us.

Tasuki
Ridwaano
Splat
Doctor_BK

I got Diablo Plat too !! i really like playing diablo.. even if it took so loong. was a witch doctor. and when the plat bing so amazing

Loved Diablo III as well.  I can't wait to get it on PS4.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires.

Not a great game but for $5 I can't complain. It's actual the only DW game I have ever played. I might try to find another one on the cheap.

Splat

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls and Dante's Inferno.

SteveButler2210

AC: Liberation, not half as bad a game as I'd been expecting based on what I'd read about it. Still buggy as hell at times (my favourite being when Aveline somehow began to swim in mid-air, about 2ft above the ground), but overall I was fairly pleased with it, especially as it was dirt cheap in the sales!

From 16/08/15 I’m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

[url=http://psnprofiles.com/SteveButler2210][/url...

PSN: SteveButler2210

Splat

Dragon Age: Origins.

It's such a great game. I wasn't crazy about the combat at first but it grew on me over time. The story and character interaction is top notch.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.