Forums

Topic: PSN Free Games question

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Tasuki

Ok so this question might be dumb so I apologize but I just want to find out before I do it.

Ok so say I got a game for free as part of PSN+ free game of the month.  If I were to delete it from my harddrive can I download it it again for free even after the free offer has expired or will I have to buy it? 

So for example if I were to delete Resogun when it is no longer free do I have to pay to redownload it?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

You can delete and re-download as many times as you want. As long as you stay a PS+ member.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Jaz007

No, once you get a game with Plus you can download it as long as you are subscribed. You don't even have download it to get it to stay. Just "buy" the free game on the store. If your subscription runs out, you also get everything back once you subscribe again.

Jaz007

Tasuki

Ok cool.  I plan on being a PS+ member if for anything because of the free games.  I wasn't sure if I missed something that once it wasn't offered for free it would cost me. to redownload.

I know that some of the free games with Xbox Live I have just locked them in at the free price but never fully downloaded them.

My Backlog

Splat
Tasuki

Ok cool.  I plan on being a PS+ member if for anything because of the free games.  I wasn't sure if I missed something that once it wasn't offered for free it would cost me. to redownload.

Now you do have to download it at least once before they stop offering it. Once you start the download it will register as you bought it from then on.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki
Splat
Tasuki

Now you do have to download it at least once before they stop offering it. Once you start the download it will register as you bought it from then on.

Right, as I said in the post above I do that with Xbox Live free with gold games.  That way I have a "rainy day" game.

My Backlog

Squiggle55

I have heard of very rare instances where old games from the old PS+ were removed from the store or something and couldn't be found on a download list anymore or something strange like that. But I wouldn't worry about that too much.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.