Forums

Topic: Should the next inFamous have Delsin Rowe as the protaginist?*SPOILER*

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Jaz007

I want Delsin to be the next protagonist, I really like him and don't think they should move on to someone new. I don't know how they would handle the fact that he will shake the hand of every conduit that was locked up, but they'll be able to figure it out. I also think they should have your evil or good self carry over to the next game like with infamous to infamous 2.

Jaz007

SteveoKenobi

It could be cool to play as Delsin again, especially if we go to another city, in another country where the DUP are in full control or partial say like Rio de Janeiro... you have different Cartels against each other, the DUP, and conduits + Delsin

I also like the idea as playing against Delsin as a new character if the evil ending in Second Son is the canon ending Imagine how powerful Delsin would have become shaking hands with all those release conduits

SteveoKenobi

PSN: SteveoKenobi

Victor_Meldrew

Conduit wars, delsin & co vs foreign threat + conduits... Co op please.

Edited on by Victor_Meldrew

Victor_Meldrew

Demi_God
Jaz007

I want Delsin to be the next protagonist, I really like him and don't think they should move on to someone new. I don't know how they would handle the fact that he will shake the hand of every conduit that was locked up, but they'll be able to figure it out. I also think they should have your evil or good self carry over to the next game like with infamous to infamous 2.

I agree, Delsin is a great character for Infamous.   I never liked Cole as he wasn't that enjoyable of a character and because of Cole, I didn't really take to the Infamous game.   It's funny how something as small as not liking a character can turn a person off of a game. 

Delsin still has a ton of room for more added to the story in the future, it's a great character which so far in Second Son has a lot of room for expanding his character even more.

Demi_God

get2sammyb

I think he will be the protagonist in Second Son 2, for sure. I want to say there's an audio log that hints at the premise, but I'd need to go and listen to it to jog my memory about what it actually says. They definitely hint at other powers like glass, though.

ztpayne7
get2sammyb

I think he will be the protagonist in Second Son 2, for sure. I want to say there's an audio log that hints at the premise, but I'd need to go and listen to it to jog my memory about what it actually says. They definitely hint at other powers like glass, though.

There's definitely room for him to grow, but the only problem is with his current powers.  I'm not sure how often they can use the "oh no, I lost my powers" technique...especially if it's ENTIRE powers.

ztpayne7

Holydiver85

@get2sammyb Youre right, I remember hearing that too, might have been the Cole's legacy missions. They talked about a few different powers I havent seen in the game. Since I hadnt played the first two games I assumed they were powers that were already used.

Theres definitely an endless supply of powers he could soak up. Im sure he will be the lead in the new infamous.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

ztpayne7

@holydiver85 in reality, they only really used electric in the first two, with some light showings of fire and ice. So they have plenty of new options.

ztpayne7

Reverend_Skeeve

Since I like the character of Delsin, I'd like to see him in the next game...especially with him being a power sponge and so many other conduits and powers teased. Also, I'd like to see some more haggling between him and his brother...oh...right...

Reverend_Skeeve

GRIFFEN14

They mention numerous powers such as Glass, Wire, and Paper. Also, in the Cole's Legacy DLC, either Zeke or Wolfe mention that Australia has a huge presence of DUP and that they were heading there.

GRIFFEN14

PSN: GRIFFEN14

unionjack3rd

i would like to see cole again...but delsin was cool.i would love to see some more powers too as these ones looked great..i would also love to see powers dlc too..

unionjack3rd

imtom2002

Could delsin become a new beast with the evil ending? Hungry for all the powers.

imtom2002

PSN: parkins_14

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.