Forums

Topic: Your latest platinum

Posts 81 to 100 of 355

Splat

Far Cry 3.

The single player trophies were probably the most fun I have had going for a Platinum since Mass Effect 2.

The online trophies are the other hand were a pain in the butt. I actually enjoyed playing co-op but getting people to play the maps I needed and not quitting was very frustrating.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

ZeD

I am working towards the Tomb Raider PS4 - will hopefully have it by the end of the weekend!

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

Youles

Was either CoD Ghosts or Fifa 14 (both PS4)....about a month ago though, so I'm on a platinum drought.

Currently working on GTA 5 & Dishonored on PS3; Lego Lord of the Rings & Black Ops Declassified on Vita; and Tomb Raider & Lego Marvel on PS4.

Youles

alphadrago5

Well my last platinum.. and only platinum trophy was on Resogun, but right now i'm working towards Final Fantasy XIII-3: Lightning Returns.
I'm mostly through at this point and i've finished most of the annoying ones on my first play through. 
It's actually a good game once you get past being alone for almost the whole game. And I suppose the characters and plot for some people (I had no problem with it personally, the only character I didn't like was Lumina, just because I hated her voice.)

alphadrago5

ztpayne7
Youles

Was either CoD Ghosts or Fifa 14 (both PS4)....about a month ago though, so I'm on a platinum drought.

Currently working on GTA 5 & Dishonored on PS3; Lego Lord of the Rings & Black Ops Declassified on Vita; and Tomb Raider & Lego Marvel on PS4.

Haha I only have three platinum's total, so if one month is a drought, I'm in a famine!

ztpayne7

Youles
ztpayne7
Youles

Haha I only have three platinum's total, so if one month is a drought, I'm in a famine!

Lol!

It starts with 3, then before you know it you're addicted!!

Youles

ztpayne7

Make it four.

I had been sitting at 95% on infamous 2 for over a year, but I couldn't bring myself to finish it. I had screwed up after my second playthrough where getting enough xp for greater power comes greater responsibility. So I had to play through it a third time. Beat the game like six months ago but couldn't finish the side missions again because I got distracted. Got it tonight, though!

Don't have as much time to play games though, so I doubt this is a trend.

ztpayne7

Scollurio

Yeah! Dont wanna brag! But my, this was hard earned!
1510618_752411678112144_91602469_n.jpg

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Victor_Meldrew

Mine was infamous second son. Actually my first ever platinum. Never bothered to try before.

Victor_Meldrew

xMEADx

I'm one trophy away from my first platinum and the trophy i need is "Bomb Squad" on bf4.

xMEADx

PSN: xMEADx

hammergrantN7

Just platniumed infamous second son. Only my second ever platinum and my first was telltails walking dead and that doesn't really count.desperate to platinum minecraft now.

hammergrantN7

Twitter:

ztpayne7

Wow Zed. That's crazy. Haha

ztpayne7

rastamadeus

PES 2014 was my 50th last Thursday and then Sly 1 on Vita on Saturday. Neither have synced though. Anyone else finding Trophies not syncing?

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

ztpayne7

Just platinumed second son. It's my fifth!

ztpayne7

ZeD
ztpayne7

Got my 85 th now - Lego Movie on the Vita.

Working on the 86th which is Walking Dead on the Vita

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

Sanquine
ZeD
ztpayne7

Got my 85 th now - Lego Movie on the Vita.

Working on the 86th which is Walking Dead on the Vita

LOL, desmond you're a beast.

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.