Forums

Topic: the INFAMOUS SECOND SON topic

Posts 61 to 71 of 71

shingi_70

Just finished the game up and man the last two hours or so going from the hank team up was awesome. It sucked that the final power couldn't be used more but I liked how the story handled using it.

Neon was my favorite powered followed by smoke and concerte.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

PSN: shingi_70

irken004

Beaten the heroic story today, finished off with the gold PS headset too. Interesting ending, will see how it plays out as eviiiiiiiil
0amermaidman.jpg

Edited on by irken004

ztpayne7
Gemuarto
ztpayne7

@Scollurio - do you know when you changed it to expert?  and did you get the expert trophy? I'm not too far in, but I completed the first tutorial thing under the normal difficulty, and I'm trying to see if I'll get the expert trophy still.  I know in the first one, you didn't have to have it on hard until a certain point.  I completely forgot you had to manually set the difficult in infamous games.  I changed it at the point where delsin and his brother travel to seattle and get stopped at the bridge.

You need to change it right after start or you lose trophy.

Just to confirm, this is NOT true.  I didn't change my difficulty to expert until getting ready to cross the blockade on the way into Seattle and I still received the "Unstoppable" trophy for beating it on expert yesterday.

ztpayne7

Scollurio

Hmm they look awesome. I might start doing that as well!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

ztpayne7

Wow, those look really good!  I'm gonna have to test this out sometime...

ztpayne7

Holydiver85

@shingi_70 This. That final push to the end of the game was some of the most engaging gameplay I've experienced to date. The interaction with your brother. The team up with Hank. The fight with Augustine. I think this was the first time a game ever made me feel.

@irken004 Honestly, I'm sure I've added at least an hour to the time it took to beat this game because of all the use my share button is getting. Funny thing is I scoffed at that button when I first heard about it.

Man I cant wait to strt this game as a villain and exploit the fruits of evil(say it with me now froo-itts of ee-villlll)

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Scollurio
Holydiver85

@shingi_70 This. That final push to the end of the game was some of the most engaging gameplay I've experienced to date. The interaction with your brother. The team up with Hank. The fight with Augustine. I think this was the first time a game ever made me feel.

@irken004 Honestly, I'm sure I've added at least an hour to the time it took to beat this game because of all the use my share button is getting. Funny thing is I scoffed at that button when I first heard about it.

Man I cant wait to strt this game as a villain and exploit the fruits of evil(say it with me now froo-itts of ee-villlll)

Not to spoil anything. But EVIL is GOOD!
Ehm... you know...

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Tasuki

Well finally got this game from Gamefly.  I have to say what I have seen of it I love it.  My son beat the game once doing a Good playthrough and has now started on an evil one.  Thinking this weekend I will give it a chance.

Plus this game gets major props from me for using a Nirvana song in the end credits.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Jaz007

So I was playing inFamous technically First Light, but it applies to Second Son), and I found a shop with a poster of the front cover of the first inFamous game, esrb rating on it even, and then noticed that it had a few shelves selling the game. Fun little Easter I thought. It still amazes me wih all of the little eggs and little details that are in Second Son.

Jaz007

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.