Forums

Topic: Why I stopped PC and played in my Smartphone

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

seren100

I played lots of games in the PC for so many years now. I remember my old strategy games there. As technology continues to progress, a lot of games are now being made smaller and on the go. Putting them in hand held consoles. I'm not really a fan of the hand held consoles before but times are now changing and we learn to adapt with everything. This is why I started using my smart phone for almost everything I do in my pc and that also includes my gaming.

PvP and strategy games are my forte in PC. I started looking for new games in itunes, googleplay and other gaming forums. Luckily, I found Kingdom of Legend. Online Global PVP game. I'm really a sucker for free-to-play games so I tried this one in a flash. It has cool and unique features for a mobile game.

If you really like war and strategy games or bashing heads with other players around the world, try Kingdom of Legend.

Edited on by Tasuki

seren100

Madd_Hatter401

Spam! And no thank you to your casual idiocy.

Madd_hatter401 Proud owner of: PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Xbox one, Xbox 360, 3DS, Nintendo 64, Gameboy advance, Sega, and Sega Nomad.

PSN: Madd_hatter401 | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.