Forums

Topic: will we see new vita games at E3 2014 and NOT ports...?

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Enobmah_Shards

I hope to see something new from Sony and its studios.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Epic

Maybe some mentions of Freedom Wars localization and few mentions now and there, if its like last year's E3.

PSN: Epic-ZX

PSN: Epic-ZX

ShogunRok

I'd seriously advise everyone not to get their hopes up. We might hear about a couple of bigger titles, but the Vita's focus has shifted so dramatically that I wouldn't expect anything other than indie announcements.

ShogunRok

Twitter:

Jazzer94
ShogunRok

I'd seriously advise everyone not to get their hopes up. We might hear about a couple of bigger titles, but the Vita's focus has shifted so dramatically that I wouldn't expect anything other than indie announcements.

Maybe just maybe Sony will surprise us all by announcing some more first party games.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

PSN: mangaJman

Enobmah_Shards
ShogunRok

That is true I'll admit.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

italodance

I know what are coming there for vita:

Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots
Syphon Filter

PS VITA Lover!

Victor_Meldrew

Shenmue, Ishin, (where the hell is) Minecraft, Streetfighter, Soulcalibur, Segabass Fishing, Goat Simulator, Bomberman, No No Kuni (spin off), TLOU, Anything by Quantic dream and Bethesda. Nope, it won't happen.

Victor_Meldrew

Jaz007

I'm hoping for another Uncharted, and an open world game. I think that would really help round out my Vita's library.

Jaz007

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.