Forums

Topic: Xenosaga fans, please help

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

LetsGoRetro

Hey guys.  I loved xenogears and xenoblade, so i'm going back and trying the Xenosaga trilogy.  I'm only on the 2nd ship, having just checked out the catapult and am going to report it to the commander.  The problem is, the gameplay so far is just SO BORING.  I really want to love this game because of the story, but so far the gameplay has consisted of just hours and hours and hours of pointless little fetch quests, running around these 2 ships and a couple other locations.  Go get a key, go get a package, go talk to this one, go tell someone what happened with what you just checked.  This is excruciating.

Is this only in the beginning?  Does it get more action packed?  or is this game a constant cycle of a short burst of fun cutscenes followed by running around areas looking at things and picking things up.  Am I the only person who thinks these ships are unneccesarily big and complex?  2 of these tasks took me an hour each to figure out what room i needed to be in.  ugh.  i really want to like this.

LetsGoRetro

CanisWolfred

I know it's been months, but you just summed up how a lot of RPGs are at the beginning...and yes, it gets better. Like every game in the universe, the beginning is not the same as the end.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.