Forums

Topic: Anyone want to hook up for some PS All-Stars Battle Royal?

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

Scollurio

I'd need someone for the Versus-Match trophy as well as some friendly online play if anyone is interested?
PS: Radec is too damn hard to play...

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Epic

Sure
Just add me to your friend list and tell when.

Edited on by Epic

PSN: Epic-ZX

ztpayne7

I need that trophy still too. I probably could join at some point. What time zone are you in?

ztpayne7

Scollurio

Im in central europe GMT+1,
ztpayne7 you're that zackster guy on PSN right? Because then we already are friends.
Epic, going to add you in a sec.

Then we can schedule a date to get a few faux matches for the trophies we still need online, and then beat the crap out of each other! Sound good?
Whats your main chars on Battle Royal?

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

Epic

@Scollurio Sly Cooper and Emmet.
Really like the teleporting mechanic and counter of Sly and Emmet weapons system make him a really unique character in my opinion.

Scollurio

I suggest FRIDAY as a potential day for doing our battle royal thing?

#supportindies

ztpayne7

@Scollurio Yes, I knew we were already friends, but I wasn't sure how big the time zone would be.  I'm in the US.

Friday won't work for me.  First valentine's day as a married man. =P

P.S. I really like Cole in this game.  I had some others I liked, but I haven't played it in a few months.

ztpayne7

Epic

So when are we gonna play?
I'm kinda free this week except for some classes late at night, it all depends at the time zone you guys and when you guys can play.

Scollurio

Sounds good, I try to make something happen tomorrow (tuesday) as of now its 21:48 here, being GMT +1 if thats any helot o you! Where are you from?

#supportindies

Epic

What about 21:00?
At that time tommorrow we can play a full hour without problems before my classes or/and we can play at any time on Wednsday.

Scollurio

both sounds good to me. 21.00 MY or YOUR time?

#supportindies

Epic
Scollurio

both sounds good to me. 21.00 MY or YOUR time?

Your time

Scollurio

Oooh. Service!
Roger that, so its tomorrow Tuesday 21.00 my time.
Ill be online on vita and fire up all stars.
I suck though!

#supportindies

Scollurio

Hey mate, sorry I wasn't there, I couldn't get to run my internet properly whole evening... thats austria, where we rock the internet like its 1998...
Im truly sorry. Probably we can try this again?

#supportindies

ztpayne7

I missed this whole thread the past two days. I could've actually done it today.  Although now I probably won't be free til next week!

ztpayne7

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.