Forums

Topic: Toukiden Demo

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

SuperSilverback

The Toukiden Demo is out today! And a post from the playsation blog said its 10 hours long! You can play through the first chapter & half of the second! Has full customisation, weapons, upgrades and 7 online missions.

This is how you do demos!

Edited on by Tasuki

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

ShogunRok

This is indeed how you do demos. I've been playing it today, and I think it's rather good.

I'll be writing up a First Impressions article soon!

ShogunRok

Twitter:

Epic

Sounds amazing indeed, I might steal my friend's vita and play the demo for a while and see what's up.
I heard that this is kinda a Monster Hunter fix for Vita
Or is this just EU only?

Edited on by Epic

PSN: Epic-ZX

PSN: Epic-ZX

ShogunRok
Epic

Sounds amazing indeed, I might steal my friend's vita and play the demo for a while and see what's up.
I heard that this is kinda a Monster Hunter fix for Vita
Or is this just EU only?

It's been out in the US since last week, I think!

ShogunRok

Twitter:

NicolaHayden

I plan to curl up with this for the rest of the night. Should warn my hubby he won't be seeing me for a few days if the demo length is true.

Games Editor - Push Square

PSN: Ukfujoshi | Twitter:

SuperSilverback
NicolaHayden

I plan to curl up with this for the rest of the night. Should warn my hubby he won't be seeing me for a few days if the demo length is true.

This is also plan!

Cryptic Metaphor!

Sanquine

See you tonight! Will be my first time though! Be gentle xD ( First time playing toukiden)

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

SuperSilverback

Well, the ten hours worth of content in the demo was a lie lol

Dont know whyd they say it if it wasnt true =/

Cryptic Metaphor!

Victor_Meldrew

Ha ha, downloaded this but not had a whirl yet

Victor_Meldrew

Gamer83

I tried the demo.. Pretty much confirmed that I just can't get into these types of games unfortunately. There's nothing really wrong with it, I just got bored very quickly with the gameplay and the story doesn't seem overly interesting either.

Gamer83

ShogunRok

There's 10 hours in this... if you like to grind for required materials.

Not to worry though - the game's out in a couple of weeks. I have to say, I'm quite addicted.

ShogunRok

Twitter:

SuperSilverback
ShogunRok

There's 10 hours in this... if you like to grind for required materials.

Not to worry though - the game's out in a couple of weeks. I have to say, I'm quite addicted.

I was grinding to get the best Daggers, got the last material i needed at the shrine you give Haku to!

Yeah, gotta say im pretty impressed by it. Defo getting the full game.

Cryptic Metaphor!

Gemuarto

Don't know why, but I liked it a lot.

Gemuarto

Scollurio

After spending 250+ hours in monster hunter on my 3DS (and not being anywhere close to having seen it all) im curious to try this. Downloading as I type. Im really sick of 3Ds' lack of second analogue stick so this must be a breeze on the Vita!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

WanderingBullet

Didn't think this was worth starting a new thread for, but Toukiden 2's demo is available in NA PSN Store.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.