Forums

Topic: Olli Olli is Awesome

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

KALofKRYPTON

That's all really.

I wasn't sure I'd like it, the staker games never really appealed to me that much-but I was throwing a tenner at PSN anyway for something else, so I gave it a shot.
So glad I did, it really is very addictive!

Well worth £6.99.

I read in one of the posts (somewhere) someone saying that it's an IPhone game at best-or words to that effect. It's really not. This game would be horrendous/gimped with only touch controls.

Even this early on, it's very much sat with the likes of Velocity Ultra as a game I absolutely wouldn't want to play on another system.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

jmburks

I couldnt agree more. I love OlliOlli. it has become my new favorite Vita game. i'm extremely addicted to it!

Own: PS4 and PS Vita
PSN- XTheMinisterX
Currently playing-
Call of duty Ghosts....PS4
OlliOlli and Rainbow Moon...PS Vita

PSN: XTheMinisterX

KALofKRYPTON
Reverandjames

Hmmm, might pick this up then. Been going back and forth on whether to get it, but it sounds good! I didn't really like trials or urban freestyle, would I like this?

I suppose it's similar in a way. I'd heartily recommend Olli Olli though, it's more a dexterity test than anything. UTF feels like the game wants you to fail a lot of the time-in Olli Olli, you fail on your own merits (or lack of), but perseverance pays off.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

jmburks

If you like the orignail tony hawk games then you will love this! tha's what got me so hooked. it's all about setting high scores, stringing together big combos and colleting stuff along the way(like the skate pieces in Tony Hawk). I love this game. you crash a lot and have to start the whole level over but they are short levels so it's not that bad and it makes landing the huge combos all the more rewarding. Really Really good game!

Own: PS4 and PS Vita
PSN- XTheMinisterX
Currently playing-
Call of duty Ghosts....PS4
OlliOlli and Rainbow Moon...PS Vita

PSN: XTheMinisterX

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.