Forums

Topic: Any title that you are looking foward to for the vita in 2014?

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

Ralizah

- The Walking Dead Season Two!

- The Wolf Among Us

- Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Re-Master

- Demon Gaze

- Conception II

- Gravity Rush 2

- DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

- Disgaea 4 (LOVE that series)

(crossing my fingers)

- Criminal Girls Invitation

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

moomoo

@Ralizah Oh yeah, Disgaea 4 is coming to Vita! I forgot about that. That'll be good.

I'm looking forward to Borderlands 2, Gravity Rush 2 (if it comes by then), Conception 2, Final Fantasy X/X2 (I haven't played it yet, so it'll be new to me), and that DanganRonpa game sounds really cool.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

PSN: moomoo1405390

Superconsole

Reviving this thread to say that I'm really looking forward to Final Fantasy X/X2, and DanganRonpa now you lot have got me interested in it! Considering importing a few Japanese titles this year too, in aid of hopefully improving my Japanese skills, so if anyone is doing the same feel free to recommend me some games!

Superconsole

PSN: superconsole | Twitter:

SuperSilverback

Ys Celecta, FF10 HD, Toukiden, Dragonball Z Battle of Z. Was excited about borderlands in march but....that was a big lie!

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

Superconsole
get2sammyb

I just pre-ordered DanganRonpa, too. I like the look of the boxart, so the game's got to be good, right?

It's all about a good looking box.

Superconsole

PSN: superconsole | Twitter:

KALofKRYPTON

I honestly don't know.

Not interested in any Monster Hunter-likes, or JRPGs, I suppose there may be more gold to come from indies, but that's about it.

I haven't played either Dragon's Crown, Muramasa Rebirth or Howling Mini yet, and still have plenty others I haven't even thought of on the store I haven't played - so I suppose it's just a wait and see.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Squiggle55

Really liking the look of DanganRonpa. Some of my absolute favorite games of all time now are Corpse Party, 999, and Virtue's Last Reward. I'm feeling pretty confident that I'm going to like this game.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.