Forums

Topic: Gran Turismo 6 TIME TRIAL - Brands Hatch Indy

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Scollurio

Hello folks,
with a few mates of me I'm holding some kind of "friendly competition" time trial. Maybe some of you want to give it a whirl? Here's the "invitation":
1505466_718457778174201_380222068_n.jpg

Here's how it works:
Grab a Subaru Impreza WRX STI'10 (PP 464) and keep it stock. Then go to arcade/single player/time trial select Brands Hatch Indy Circuit (the first upper left) and race 10 laps, post your best time here.
All assists that you need/want are allowed and it doesn't matter if you race with wheel or controller, just post the best time you could do and inform us about the settings you used. Please don't tune the car and keep it stock for comparable results! I think we're all mature enough to post honest times here. Have fun, I'd love to see some of your times!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Scollurio

Ok here's my time:
53.810(with room for improvement still)
after 10 Laps according to the regulations, with no assists
did it with a controller though because my other mates all still need to get a wheel

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

EyeDeeNO76

I assume that is with sport hard tires. I got a best time of 0:53.213 on lap 10 using Driving Force GT with no assists traction control set to 3 abs 1 manual transmission.

Death_to_Xbox_.png

Edited on by EyeDeeNO76

It is not a X button... it's a cross button. Because they are symbols not letters.

PSN: Death_to_Xbox_

Scollurio

Yeah sports hard, stock tires. Impressive time, Ill give it a whirl tomorrow with my G27 and see if I can lower my time.
One of my mates got a 00:54.271 with controller.

Also, if you race frequently add me on PSN (Scollurio, just like here).

#supportindies

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.